Gwenchana- 괜찮다

I heard a knock..
It was April with a thermos in one hand and flowers in other hand? Why did she bring flower though?
"This is for you chicken noodle soup. My own recipe." April handed over the thermos to me and entered the room, i extended my empty hand.
"What?" She asked looking confused
"Those flowers are for me I assume?" Smooth June smooth i thought
"Naah! I buy myself flowers every now and then." She carefully placed the flowers in my painting glass which I usually use to wash my brushes.
"I see!" Placing the thermos on the table next to the flowers.

"So my kiss turned out to be lethal I suppose!" She smiled at me placing her hand on my forehead.

I felt warm around my neck and i swear it has nothing to do with fever.
"Yes very lethal!" I kissed her forehead and sat on my bed and a loud sound came right then from my stomach.

"In normal situations I would have asked are you hungry but since you're sick it could also mean nature's call." Trying her best to stifle her laugh.

"Ha ha ha!" I said

"Oii my baby is hungry? Do you want to have soup right now?" She said in the most cute baby voice i have ever heard.
"Baby?" I looked at her seriously now it was my turned to tease.
"Yeah or do you prefer daddy?" She said in a sultry voice and winked at me and started laughing

"Don't play with me woman! I'm sick!" I said now laughing i can't win with this one.

She handed me the bowl of soup,"That's why you don't tease the master teaser!"

After three bowl of soup and lot of slurping sound I picked the bowl to wash it.

"What are you doing?" She asked
"Washing it?"
"How homely of you but I will do it you should take rest now." She took it from hand and proceeded to wash it.

I woke up she was sitting in her chair reading book

food made me sleepy I guess I looked at her she looked so serious while reading so focused is it weird that I'm turned on by just looking at her reading book.

"Hello! Sleeping beauty!" She said smiling now sitting at the edge of bed checking my fever.
"You seem fine now." She mumbled
"I guess i should leave now. I was waiting for you to wake up."

"Stay! I slept like an hour it's only" i searched my phone to look at the time "9 pm? What the!!" "I'm so sorry"
"Haha that's the effect of my soup! Cure for all and gives people food coma."
I loved the sound of her laugh I tugged her closer she was surprised by my action and stop laughing her cheeks turned pink.
"What are you doing?" She asked
"Planning!" Now tugging her closer to me
"You are sick we can't." She said now truly shocked at my advances
"Can't what I'm planning to make you my girlfriend, what did you thought." And I hugged her as tightly as I can until she smacked me on my chest "ouch!" "What's wrong with you?"
"Still Planning ? I thought I'm your girlfriend!" She looked at me now pouting.
"No like make it official I'm off the market kind of like I'm yours."
I just did not said that out loud what in the world what weird romantic bug bit me seriously I'm yours sounds to mushy!! But i want to be her man. I looked at her waiting for her answer.
"boyfriend you were and are mine since I saw you in those jeans! Mine!" She pulled my cheeks
"I regret ruining those jeans since you liked them so much." I sighed
She laughed at this
"It is seriously getting late boyfriend, I have a quiz tomorrow please can I go?" She asked cutely

"Yes girlfriend you may!" "I will walk you to your dorm it's late." I picked my jacket.

We walked silently holding hands it felt good. As we were nearing her dorm she said
"Boyfriend"
A smiled formed on my face i have started to like this word a lot
"Hmm"
"It's not about the jeans!" I looked at her confused she kissed me and laughed at my confused expression and left.
It took me 5 minutes walk to realise what she meant. I hit a jackpot of girlfriend with that quirky devil.
It's time to buy those jeans again i hit order now! Let's see how my cheeky girlfriend would react to those jeans smiling ear to ear.
"Somebody is happy, i see!" Smirked Jackson
"Somebody is indeed happy! I have a girlfriend now." I said smiling at him "thanks for texting her today."

"Congratulations! Now treat me with pizza, I have to tell you  something important too. "