-WE-

June was standing outside the gym for more than half an hour now.

From a distance he saw someone running towards him.

"Here, take this April couldn't make it she is not feeling well. " The girl said huffing now standing right in front of him.

She is beautiful, June couldn't help but stare at her that messy bun some loose strands now sticking to her neck because of sweat she must be a runner he thought. I mean of course she is look at her tonned legs and tanned skin.
A sweat bead now dripping from her forehead tracing the side of her pretty almond shaped eyes.

"Are you done? " Aura asked with smirk on her face.

"Done,What?" June asked coming out of trance.
"Wait! How do you know me? " June said

"Ah so you don't remember me? In High school interschool debate competition, ring a bell?" Aura asked tilting her head to side with slight smile on her face.

"I entered in so many... Wait no way but you look so different now!! Ana.. no it was Arya.. mm..Aura? right??? " June couldn't contain his excitement

Aura laughed at his expressions as animated as they were last time she saw him..

"I look different! what about you  how come you turned out to be a giant huh? anyways I am running late I have a class at 8, see ya!" Aura handed the diary to June and started to leave.

"Byee! " June said watching her go,
"She really is a good runner" he thought, now already at a distance from him.

~June ~

As I put my earphones in I started searching for good song until I saw
Track star by Mooski.

"It was worth loosing the diary"

What are the odds my first crush brought me back my most valued possession as if it was all destined.

I still remember that day of debate as soon as I entered the auditorium I tripped and my glasses flew off and I ended up face first on the floor.
Only I know how embarrassing it all was with my nose gushing blood like The Niagara Falls on my white shirt and I'm on my knees in search of my glasses only to find someone standing in front of me.

Looking at me I suppose they were worried? Maybe because to me all faces without my glasses on were nothing but blobs.

"Are you okay? here I think you are searching these. " The girl handed me my glasses.

"Appo! Appo!"
Someone called her and
she turned quickly towards the voice calling her name.
I also looked at the direction of the voice trying my best to see with my glasses which were now askew.

That's when I first saw her  "Aura"

As the competition started

Aura left no stone unturned to beat me and to be honest the points that she made were so well researched and structured that I knew I was going to loose.

To this day I still don't understand whether I had a crush on her or on her debating skills.

There is no denying she was cute back then but I don't know.. Seeing her again, God she is hot now.
Is this a sign?
I was too coward to ask her out back then but now things are different because I don't look like a nerd anymore not being too narcissistic but I am handsome now after all puberty did me a favour.

*that that I like that* on full volume that was enough to bring me back to the earth.

<April calling>

who the fuck changed my ringtone? 

"Hi umm June? " a weak voice said

"Hey April right? " Face palm of course it's April I just read it on my caller ID, why am I like this.

"Yeah did you get your diary? I'm sorry I couldn't bring it myself. "  April said

"Yes Aura gave it to me, thank you! by the way how are you she said you're not feeling good? " I asked she does sound weak.

"It's nothing, I'm fine now"
*Long pause *
(was she waiting for me to say something?? )

"Okay byee? I guess." She said
But before she could hang up I had to ask.
"Wait mm April how do you know Aura? " I tried to ask in a very calm voice.

"Oh she is my room mate. " April said

"Oh okay see you tomorrow at gym then. " I said

"Sure" April said curtly

She hung up

Is it just me or did she sound bit disappointed.

As soon as came back to my room..

I heard the sound of guitar playing in my room

"Jerk face! When did you came back? Do you realise how worried we were? How can someone leave without telling anyone?"

"June listen before you start...... *Boom* a solid punch landed on his  washboard abs....*Owii* we both cried he holding onto his stomach and I holding my fist.

" You fucker what the hell were training for underground fights or what? " I said now looking at my hand which was red from the impact.

"Haha well this" He lifted his vest and wow he was ripped those shreds were to die for.

"Bro! What in the world bro. " I said    
I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Nice yeah! Got myself a new trainer. Now can you please sit and talk  calmly? " He said

"Sure give me the trainer's number first!" I scoffed

"Juniya! " He was shaking his head defeated

"Jackson you left for an entire month dude without even telling me and leaving your phone here, no contact nothing, this time you out did yourself. " I was disappointed not that this was his first time but he always stays in contact with me no matter what.

"I'm sorry June I really am. " He said sincerely.

"Where were you tell me everything then only I will decide whether the apology is worth accepting or not." I was adamant this time I will not cut him slack.

"Okay so here we Go. " Jackson looking outside the window like an actor of a K-drama he was the silliest human I have ever seen.

~Jackson ~