love thy neighbor

"Dude she should be here by now. " Jackson looking out of window

" Jackson she is literally just 2 minutes late." I looked at my watch again. In past one hour I "might" have just looked at it 10 times that's normal right?

"Do you think I should shave? " Jackson now looking in his Mobile's front camera scratching his stubble.

"Sure! how about waxing your arms and legs too?" I commented sarcastically

"I already did, don't you see? " He said showing me his hands and clearly oblivious to my sarcasm

This is getting annoying now, she isn't even that good looking and most importantly she is not his type.

Not his type! She looks cute his type is sexy someone like Aura is his type.

Maybe after seeing Aura he will realise that and leave April alone.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jackson looked at me funnily

Am I smiling? I touched my face huh okay this is new when did I started smiling without knowing.

*knock* *knock*
                             - -

April

"What should I wear?" I had three long sleeves shirt and a pair of jeans lined up on my bed.

"Black, Grey and white?" Aura looked at my shirts judging me hard at this point.

"Is it a monochromatic party? Or Do you hate those guys? " Aura  now looking at me questioningly 

The honest answer was I didn't want to get involved in with any of them.
It will only complicate my life more. Maybe if they see I'm boring they won't try to hangout with me again?

Snapping her fingers in front of my eyes bringing me back to reality, Aura turned away from me and opened our shared closet.

"You are not wearing this any of this I will find something for you. " She was now throwing all the clothes out of the closet.

"Aura!!" I looked at all our neatly folded clothes ending up as a huge pile on my bed.

"This" She picked a sky blue crop top, black jeans and black bomber jacket out for me.

"How am I going to pair it with my crocs?" I asked innocently

"Why on the earth are you wearing crocs in the first place?" She looked at me as if I just kicked a puppy.

"Crocs are cool useful in rainy season. " I gotta defend my crocs after all.

"Here wear these" She placed a pair of black platform boots in front of me.
" Wait what Wow are these from dolls kill?" These were the shoes I wanted for so long how did she know?

"Yeah they were your birthday present so, happy birthday in advance!"
She said smiling
"Thank you!! Man I love you" I hugged her tight  looking at her I asked
"But why should I wear them now and why aren't you coming with me? "
( I still don't understand why she turned all red when I told her about Jackson's invitation. May be she is shy to meet June again.)

"Because I don't want to be a third wheel! " Aura was now beaming.

"June is also there dude! you won't be a third wheel? Beside we are just eating pizza ?" I really wanted her to come, June specifically asked for her! he would be so upset and I am at ease when she is with me.

"Go change!" Aura pushed me into the bathroom and handed me the clothes.
After 10 minutes or so...

"Stop pulling it down!" Aura slapped my hands for the third time now.

"Aura my piercing is showing!" I said looking at myself in mirror the style was very edgy and chic.

"Why did you got your belly pierced in the first place then if you're so shy to show it off. " Aura scolded me

"I'm not shy but don't you think it is little over the top for a pizza party? " I asked, I'm scared of the look she is giving me now.

"Fine! Wear your mom jeans, that oversized shirt and those hideous crocs." Her arms crossed now

"Don't you dare come crying to me again about not being experimental with your clothes. " Her face was turning red.

"Geez Aura I'm sorry, I am wearing this but seriously are you okay I have never seen you this angry."
I seriously have never seen her like this before.

"I'm fine and you're wearing your hair down, wait I will do your make up. " She said that happily

I should google signs of split personality later...

She came back with her makeup kit and I let her do whatever she wants to do with it.

"There now you look perfect." After clicking at least 20 pictures of me and showing me the one she likes the best.

"Go now"
She almost pushed me out of the door as soon as I put on my shoes.

It took me hardly 10 minutes to walk to June's place.
                            --