[8] They Party Again

Hi, hope ur well! I'm thinking about this being a long chapter. Uhm, then I'm going to work on, "My Brother's Best Friend." It's a MiloxMeg story, so uh be sure to check it out. It's a mess.                                                                                                                            

JUST SO YOU KNOW: I intend no hatred towards the people I mention in this chapter, so please stay/be respectful. I'm just writing for fictional purposes.  Ilysm <333

Their day went by as normal. A bunch of kisses here and there and a few hugs too. They ate and laughed and smiled. They were just trying to juice this day out and not waste a moment thinking about anything other than each other. Then, it was night. There was this big party for the celebrities who attended the Grammys to come to for an "After-Party". They picked out their outfits and got dressed into them. 

They got on their way to the party and was in the car. Then, something got to Olivia. 

"Hey Josh," She said, nervously. He seemed to notice this so he put one hand on her leg and looked at her.

"What's up?" He said.

"Uhm, we can't be seen together otherwise the Paparazzi are going twist the headlines and make up something so stupid. And then, Adam can make it worse by speaking upon us. Then, everyone will feel bad for him, when he's the one who dumped ME!"

"Uh, okay, But how will we do that?" Joshua got thinking about ways and then an idea popped up into his head. 

"Why doesn't one of us go first out of the car from one side of the door, and the other the other side of the car?" Joshua said.

"Good idea, smartie."

"Thank you," They both leaned in for a kiss but the driver stopped them.

"Excuse me, um Ma'am," He looked at Olivia. "And Sir," He looked at Joshua. "You need to go now, as the party is about to start."

"Okay, thank you." Olivia said, getting out of the car.

"Thank you, Sir." Joshua said, getting out of the opposite side of the car.

Everyone cheered for Olivia and then later Joshua. Flashes from the cameras were in all directions. Olivia was reminded of the night we won a Grammy, except she had Joshua with her this time. She waved and blew kisses to them. Lights were all directed only at her. She nervously kept walking forward. Then, everyone blocked her way and tried to get her to sign albums, photos and take pictures with her. Oh no, she was bombarded? What the heck? What was she gonna do?

"Olivia, this way!" She smiled as the camera lights flashed in her face.

"Olivia." She looked and posed for the picture.

When would this end for her? As much as she loved her fans, she hated pictures. The heat from the cameras were too much for her so she ended everything. She looked at her body guards and they pushed the people away, respectfully, leaving a path made for her to enter this crazy party?She began walking slowly towards the doors and entered. Everyone was there. There were lots of people in the industry who were just as successful, or upcoming, or already famous as her. She wondered around but only stopped to get a drink. Then, she saw Joshua enter and he looked around to see her sipping a nice cold drink, at the drinks table. 

"Hey," She said, putting down her drink.

"Hey, make this seem normal. Like a reunion or something."

"M'kay."