Intro/Authors Note

Hello, and welcome to Intoxicated!

This is one of my first fanfictions in almost two years now, and I want to start this off by saying I'm super excited to be writing again.

Theres a few things about this book though, I am writing this purely for my own entertainment and fun, so there will not be scheduled updates, and you might be disappointed with the plot, since its not as heavily thought out as other books I have written in the past.

For this book, (y/n) will be using she/her pronouns, she will not be overpowered, a child of prophecy, super funny, super mellow, etc. She will be average, because that is what I, and most other people, relate to the most.

The book will start in the first year, which I might rush through because well- been there done that, we want the good stuff. There wont be much romance throughout the first year because of how young all the characters are, I'm sure that's easy to understand.

Okay well that's enough rambling from me, lets jump right into it.

Dear (Y/n),

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins September 1.