Chapter 5

Mary's POV

I was alone with Zacky in my house, I could now talk to him without any worry.

I was studying some driving things in my book when I look up to Zacky. His wings were gettin darker each day, a few feathers had fallen on my bed where he was sitting, drawing things.

It hurted me to see him like this, like if he was punish for wanting to make me happy.

Zacky must of felt my gaze because he look up to me. My mouth hung open,

"What?" Zacky asks

"Your eyes, they seem less grey" I say as I roll my chair closer to him, putting my book away.

Zacky got up to look at himself in the mirror, he smiled widely.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask him, confused.

He sat down on the bed infront of me,

"Mary, I could never feel a thing since I was in your shadow, but now I can feel those amazing things that you make me feel. Ugh! I just can get enough!" He say with such passion before taking my face between his large hands and kissing my lips with such energy.

Now who was I to stop him frim becoming someone that he wants? If Zacky wanted to be a human, I was going to support him through each step and honnestly, deep down inside of me, it made one of the happiest girl on earth.

We pulled away from the kiss for some air,

"Come upstairs, I'll make some lunch" I told him before we both started to climb up the stairs.

I arrive in the kitchen and took a few ingredients out.

While everything was cooking itself on the oven, Zacky place his warm arms around my waist as his soft lips started to trace kisses from my neck up to the bottom of my ear.

"Do you love me?" I ask him, after all he was still a angel, what if he doesn't feel a thing?..

He made me turn around in his arms so I could look at him,"I'm almost sure that I do. Because I think you are beautiful, you are funny and passionnate and I just really like being with you, the only thing that is still not working is this big boy down there but I guess it will come up with the process of becoming a human" Zacky said pressing his forehead on mine before kissing me sweetly.

I was now finally reassure about it.

The food was finally ready. I put some in my plate and took a bite "Ugh! It's so good!" I say,

"Take a bite Zacky" I suggeste him as I pull the taco close to him.

He look at it weirdly before taking a bite of it, he chew for a few seconds before finally saying that he liked it.

"Wow! I love it Mary! I knew you were a good cook babe" he said putting an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Since when are you calling me babe?" I ask him tessing him.

"Hum, I don't know, because I feel that you are mine or maybe you want to be with a human" Zacky said pulling his head down.

"Of course I want us to be together and I wouldn't want any human or angel" I told him before getting on top of my toes to kiss his soft lips.

I then guide us to the living room, where we sat beside one another and watched some Tv.

I then look up to Zacky, admiring his perfect feature. He then look down at me with a warm smile,

"You are so old" I blankly say while touching his face with my finger, like young kids do.

Zacky's laugh then fill up the owl room, my owl universe.

"Really? Like how old?" He ask me as he pull me down on the couch, laying his head on my stomach.

"Around 50 years old" I told Zacky with clear laughter in my voice.

"No really Mary I want to know how old I am" He said, almost sounding like a child.

I put my hands in his hair, roaming it softly.

"Around 23 years old" I told him. I knew it was a struggle for him not to know all those things.

"Would you of date a guy that old?" He asks me.

"Maybe. As long as you're not as old as my parents. It's the personnality that matters" I told Zacky, who was now reasure about his age.