Chapter 7

Mary's POV

Yesterday as been a great night out with my best friend. And I knew that no guy would come up to me, it seems like they all have an allergy against me. But now I was okay with that, because I had Zacky.

I woke up the next morning but something felt different, there wasn't anyone by my side. I try to open my eyes as fast as I could but only to realize that Zacky was no where near me.
My breathing started to quicken, I started to panic, my blood was litteraly running through my veins, how could this be possible?
"No, no, no, please Zacky" I mumble as I start to do a panic attack, I couldn't move from where I was in my bed and I don't know where he could be!
Do you know where angels hide?
Suddenly, the door of my bedroom cracks slightly open. I look up to see it was Zacky.
I throw a pillow at him as I try to hide my worried and panic under the blanket.
"Why do you throw a pillow at me?" He asks like if he didn't know the effect that it as on me when he wasn't by my side.
"Why were you gone?" I ask him, not bothering with his dump question.
I hear Zacky sigh as he close the door behind him, he made his way around the bed and lay at his usual place, beside me. He put his arms around me, I didn't protest but I didn't put my hands on his chest like I usualy do.
"Are you still mad?" he says, I look back at him, wow, serisouly?
"You really thought that by just giving me that hug I wouldn't be mad at you?" I ask him, but I continu without waiting for an answer,
"I woke up and you were gone Zacky, let say it scared the living shit outta me!" I told him, trying to make him realize what went wrong.
"Yeah, I didn't think that far. I promise I won't do it again baby, okay?" He asks as he carress my arm,
"Okay" I told him simply and softly before giving him a light kiss, I love to kiss him.
"But why were you gone?" I ask him as I carress his heavily tattooed arms that were around me.
"Because I needed fresh air" he said simply,
I turn to look at him, this wasn't my usualy Zacky. He wouldn't let me ask hundred of question to get the information out like guys usualy do, Zacky would just say it all to me, but not this time I guess.
"Why have you needed fresh air?" I ask him looking at him with an mix of worried and confusion expression on my face.
I waited a few minutes but Zacky didn't say a thing.
I sit up on my bed along with Zacky he had a clear sad expression on his face.
"Zacky, why are you so sad? You know you can tell me everything" I told him as I started to get really worry.
"We haven't thought about everything" He said, his head was down looking at the mattress.
I was still really confuse about what he was talking about, so I gently took his hand in mine, making him pull his head up to me.
"Tell me Zacky" I murmured to him,
"When you were out yesterday, I was still following and protecting you and there was this demon that came up to and made me realize that if I become a human, I'll be too weak to protect you like I do now, and you won't have any guardian angel to protect you from ghosth and shit" He sigh, he was on the verge of tears,
"As much as I fucking love you, I want to protect you and I just don't know what to do Mary" he said as he lean into my arms.
Zacky was confuse and I had to admit that I would be too in his position. But to me the choice was clear.
I carress Zacky black hair softly, he was panicking about this, his breathing was loud and heavy.
"Zacky, if you become a human you can still protect me, it'll just be different things. Maybe not from ghosth but if some stealer came here and attack me, you can now attack them physically. You see, it'll only be different" I told him as he raise his head up, looking at me quizically as he try to think if it was a good point or not.
"Are you sure?" Zacky asks softly, as his lips came close to mine, where I could feel his hot breath on my lips.
I didn't answer, I just close the gap between us by kissing him gently.