Prologue - Blood Upon The Snow

A/N: I changed my writing style a bit so it's a mix of The Cruel Prince and The Secret History. I personally found that I wanted it to be simple with hints of ornate writing rather than unnecessarily long like before, so I hope previous readers don't mind.

TW: Graphic Gore, Animal cruelty, also if you don't remember the vampire hierarchy in this fic, I suggest looking at the Realm of Avalon chapter again!!

Remember to comment and vote!!

Note: This fic does still follow Tom and Anya at Hogwarts in the wizarding world but it has an added aspect of another realm separate from the wizarding world.

Also, READ UNTIL THE END before you click off, Tom's storyline is not too different from canon!!

"The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favourite."

— AMERICAN HORROR STORY

Horrors from beyond the grave hungered for his soul

Death was said to be summoned by those with a particular shrewdness to avoid her. He could feel her, the shadowy spectre looming about, waiting in the night for the eve in which she could reap his malefic soul.

As snow fell upon the lands, becoming ever so spoiled by the blood of cadaverous decay, the venomous heir looked like a perfect painting of sin.

Tom stared down at the teeth-marked raven as it trembled against the stone step. He was tired of seeing it struggle with the hope that it may live to see another day, so he lightly placed his foot on the bitten stomach, pressing down until he felt it squelch beneath his shoe.

How awful, he thought bitterly, his new shoes were ruined now. His mother would surely shout at him.

The bothersome black cat of Avalon had yet again left an ill-omen at the doorstep of the Riddle Manor, travelling between the mortal, wizarding, and supernatural realms as it saw fit.