𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 - Dead Girl Walking

I took a knife and cut out her eye, I took it home and watched it wither and die

Well, she's lucky that I didn't slip her a smile
That's why she sleeps with one eye open
But that's the price she'll pay
I said, hey, girl with one eye

Get your filthy fingers out of my pie
I said, hey, girl with one eye
I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry

Girl With One Eye • Florence + The Machine
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

TW: Graphic Gore, Themes of Death, references to lack of bodily autonomy (not explicit.)

This slightly modified version of Arsonist's Lullaby will be significantly darker than the original since it is heavily inspired by Hannibal and American Horror Story...Viewer Discretion is advised.

⛧ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 ⛧
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

The Angels above wept for Anya Qadir.

Just as they did during the tragical fall of Lucifer Morningstar, the dark heavens cried power, thundering ruthlessly upon the misty mortal realm.

Her screams were perfectly haunting, drunk by the stretch of the black storm that devoured every drop of light. She was silenced by the squall, and yet her cries were loud enough to transcend the three realms.

The woeful witch released a desperate grunt as tears welled in her useless eyes.

There was little room to breathe in the wooden coffin, the roof had been nailed shut, and if the chime of the grim gravestone bell was reaching nearby ears, she could not tell.

It was suffocating. Anya could hardly move her limbs in the tight space, crying out of frustration as her bruised skin scraped the wooden walls.