𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔 - Voodoo & Virgin Sacrifices

When the sun goes down and the moon comes upI turn into a teenage goo-goo muckYeah, I cruise through the city and I roam the streetsLooking for something that is nice to eat, hmYou better duck when I show upThe goo-goo muck

I turn into a teenage goo-goo muck
Yeah, I cruise through the city and I roam the streets
Looking for something that is nice to eat, hm
You better duck when I show up
The goo-goo muck

Goo Goo Muck • The Cramps

Disclaimer: This fic is heavily inspired by American Horror Story and Hannibal, meaning there are very dark and disturbing themes throughout the story. The following chapter includes:

Virgin sacrifices, cannibalism, graphic gore, nudity, mentions of the Antichrist, legends and lore of the African Voodoo Queens Tituba and Marie Laveau (originating from the Salem witch trials and New Orleans.)

My depiction of these stories is based on both real historical stories, as well as the interpretations shown in American Horror Story, Coven.

Finally, Tom's title The Margrave is inspired by The High Reeve from SenLinYu 's Manacled Fanfiction.

𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕺𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 -
Third Year

The noontide fog pervaded the silent city of witchcraft, voodoo, and vampires, as the young man skulked in between the shady alleyways of New Orleans. The odour of blood followed the Grand Margrave as he crept like a Luciferian creature through the old town.

The news from the Daily Prophet had spread like wildfire, reaching as far as the diverse and bustling streets of Louisiana. Rumours claimed that the Margrave wore a mask due to the unfathomable amounts of blood on his face, concealing his pale complexion with a silver mask carved from a Vampire skull. Riddle found it amusing. It was partly true, other than the fact that he often washed the bloodstains from his face until there was no evidence.