Chapter 5

He stopped and said to me "I'm not  going to have sex with you remember not until I love you but are you willing to go  further?" I nodded and he leant back into kissing me he put his hand in my underwear and started rubbing me and I was starting to feel really good but I didn't know what I was supposed to do so I reached for his trousers and rubbed the outside  not knowing if what I was doing was right until I felt him getting more excited  too. He kissed down my body stopping at my chest he moved my bra and said "Liv, you are perfect!" he kissed my breasts and i started to feel like I couldn't keep it in anymore and I moaned and Dylan stopped and looked at me in surprise. "Ok, maybe that's enough for today!" He giggled a little bit "Liv my Mum can hear everything!"  I  felt so embarrassed and really hoped she did not hear what had happened.

Meeting Dylan changed everything about me but I loved it, I straightened my hair more and I wore make up and I dressed a bit more  tighter. I never showed off my body as I didn't like it but I started to see that it wasn't actually bad and as I had a boyfriend now I knew someone  liked me just as I was.

Days felt so much better with him,  I didn't see him on  Sundays and he didn't really speak to me then either but Monday we were back together.  

Half term in October would be the first time we spent a lot of time apart, I would be going to my Dad's for seven days, I could talk to him but I wouldn't see him. The Friday before I left my Mum and Step Dad invited him over for dinner I wasn't sure what to expect.

Dylan turned up in a smart shirt and his school trousers and I wore a black dress with my hair  curled, before I let him in I stood outside  with him.

"Thank you for coming." I said

"Hey, you  had dinner with my Mum, I guess this is a bit different because you have two parents, what are we having?" Dylan asked

"My Mum has done a three course dinner, starter of carrot soup or chicken soup, main of crispy duck with roast potatoes and vegetables in a duck gravy, dessert is salted caramel cheesecake." I told him then kissed him because he looked nervous.

My parents clearly weren't crazy about him being my boyfriend but they gave him a chance.

"So Dylan what do you parents do?" My Mum asked

"My Mum works in a petrol station and my Dad is not  really around." Dylan answered but felt uncomfortable.

Dylan ate everything he was given, made polite conversation and talked to my Step Dad about sports, he stayed for a little while after dinner and we played UNO and my Mum offered to drop him home.

"No thank you, I am going to my friend's near by, Liv I'll see you when you are back from your Dads but call me tomorrow?" He responded 

"Of course, I'll walk you out." I said

"Thank you for dinner it was lovely." Dylan  was being so polite it was  cute.

At the door I gave him a hug and said thank you for being the perfect boyfriend.

"What happens when my Mum has to meet your parents, I mean we come from different worlds, you have upper class parents  and I have a Mum who struggles to socialise with anyone, you  were an exception she talked to you and I  didn't expect that?" Dylan asked

"We'll work it out don't worry, my parents aren't judgemental, yes we are well off but money is nothing.  Oh I know this is a while away but we have a  lodge in the lake district and my parents will be away for a week in Barbados so me and Maisy have always wanted to take our boyfriends up there for a winter break if you are interested?" I asked

"Sounds great, I'll see what my Mum is doing for that week and I'll let you know!" Dylan surprised me with his answer and then he bent down and kissed me and then he held me in a big hug and then left this was a whole new side of Dylan.

After my week at my Dads I went to meet Dylan at the pond he said he needed to talk to me about something important, I really didn't know what to expect.