Chapter 9

I wasn't sure where to begin, I knew Dylan had had sex before so I let him take the lead.

He started by kissing me, I knew I could do that, then he took off my t-shirt so I was in my bra, I decided to get a set of red silk underwear the bra was lacey and push up so I looked more voluptuous than I actually was. 

Maisy told me it might hurt so I was prepared. He then removed his shirt and I was pleasantly surprised, I was still nervous but a good nervous, he then slid down my trousers and undid his jeans, it was getting obvious at this point that both of us wanted this, he pulled his boxers down and said "Are you sure?" I nodded my head, he put a condom on and pulled off my knickers, he entered me and it hurt but I knew it would he went slowly kissing me and making sure I was ok all the way through, it lasted about 10 minutes and as we finished he noticed the blood on the sheets. "Oh my God Liv, are you ok?" 

"Yeah, that's normal, I'll change the sheets you go clean up!" We heard the front door close.

"Liv, Dylan, we are back it's raining again!" Maisy shouted.

10 minutes later we were all in the living room "So how did it go?" Maisy whispered to me.

"Not too bad, it did hurt at first but it was ok we  haven't really spoke about it!" I replied, I looked at Dylan, he smiled at me and I smiled back. 

We went to bed that night feeling a lot closer than we had before he turned over and said "Liv, I know having sex to you was a big deal, I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't special to me too, yeah I have had sex before you but it never meant anything with anyone else, it was just sex but you it was different, it actually meant something, don't get me wrong but I don't think we'll get much chance back at home, so if you want to do it again we better make most of the time we have here!" He winked at me and I giggled moved closer to him and cuddled into him. 

The third day was freezing so we stayed in bed most of the day which was quite fun for us, after the first time it didn't hurt anymore and we made the most of the time we had together because four days isn't long enough, it was snowing by the afternoon so we built a snowman in the garden and had food delivered to the house, me and Dylan cooked spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread and an apple pie with custard for dessert with a glass of sparkling wine each, we pretended just for one night we were adults.

We went to bed about 2am, Dylan held me in his arms and said "I think Liv, I'm going to love you for the rest of my life, you have made my life so much better, I'll never be able to thank you enough." he kissed me and I replied

"You don't have to thank me for loving you, I am glad I do, you have no idea how good it feels to be in love!" then I realised he probably did as he said he loves me. "Or maybe you do but I've never been happier!"