Chapter 8

The next two weeks went by in a blur of revising and school, Dylan came over to mine everyday and stayed as late  as my parents would allow him to and I don't know if he went home after that, the night before we went to the cabin I stayed at Maisy's and Dylan stayed at Josh's house so they picked us up in the morning at 6am for the 290 mile drive which was 6 hours driving .

On the way we stopped at a pub and started talking to a lovely young bartender called Aaron,  we then carried on the journey. 

We arrived around 2pm after our stop for food and a drink, we chose which rooms we wanted  and me and Dylan finally had a chance to be alone with no  parents and no disruptions.

We sat next to a coal fire in the bedroom on rugs with beanbags to lean against when he said "Liv, I wanted to say this for a while but haven't cos I know what I said but I am sure now that I love you!" I was a bit surprised he said it that way but I knew I loved him too I just didn't know what that meant, did it mean  I am supposed to have sex with him or does it mean we don't have to have sex, I was still new to this..."If you aren't ready yet we don't have to  do anything I just thought you needed to know." 

"I love you too Dylan but I'm not wanting anything tonight if that's ok?" I worried about my words because the last time I refused sex it ended my relationship. 

"That's perfectly fine Liv, we'll just change into something more comfortable and watch TV in the  living  room cuddling I'm good with whatever."  That made me kiss him more intimately than ever before because I then realised he actually meant it.

That night was the first night I shared a bed with anyone, it was nice Dylan put his arms around me and cuddled me as I fell asleep I felt safe and warm as the rain poured outside. 

Maisy and Josh spent a lot of time walking out or finding new places to eat, we were only spending four days here so I wanted to make the most of the time we had. 

During the second day I decided I wanted to be with Dylan fully but I wanted it to be 'special' I wanted to make sure it was going to go smoothly, I told Maisy what I wanted to do and she confided in me that she and Josh had already done it, she told me what to expect and she helped me plan it all whilst Josh and Dylan went to get food for dinner, she told me she'd get Josh to take her somewhere so we had the place to ourselves. 

By the time we had eaten it was getting dark, Maisy asked Josh to take her for a long walk even though it was -2○...

I took Dylan upstairs and I told him "I'm ready!"