Chapter 7

At the end of the night as Louisa got in the taxi Dylan stopped me...

"Thanks for tonight it was a bit awkward but I am glad you asked me to come!" He said and  kissed me. It may have been out of character for me but I wanted more than just kissing, maybe it wad Dylan or maybe I just felt different but I was ready to start doing more. 

My parents agreed that Dylan's mum could use our cabin which was great and Dylan was allowed to stay in our guest room  whilst his mum was away. 

Dylan told me he didn't like when his mum drinks because of issues in the past I didn't push him knowing  it was  a sensitive subject.

"Liv, my Mum is spending  winter break with her Mum who doesn't allow me  to  come over so that cabin trip would  be great!" Dylan said

"Yeah? Awesome, so I have to clear it  with Maisy and Josh but in 2 weeks from now we will be spending  4 days at the cabin!" I said feeling very nervous about it all. 

My parents accepted Dylan was my boyfriend and Maisy even had Josh over for dinner with my parents and her parents so they could all meet him, he was a good guy though, he had a job as an apprentice mechanic, he was 17 and he was planning on getting his own place when he finished his apprenticeship. I still didn't know a lot about Dylans past and I wanted to know more because we had been together almost 2 months and I felt I barely knew  him, it had also been nearly two months since he had touched me and that made me feel as if he didn't want to.

We spent most days at the pond because he was going through something at home but he wouldn't talk to me, until one day he said "My Mums seeing my Dad!" I was shocked he said he didn't have a Dad so I asked "Oh, so what he's come back or is she seeing him out of the house?" 

"He's back, he's on the sofa but it won't be long before my Mum accepts him back and I don't want to be there when she does because...well it's just not a nice atmosphere, i don't get on with the man who fathered me!" I didn't push him for anymore because I could see he didn't want to talk about...