Chapter 30

„So why did you want me to come to your gym?" you asked him.

„Hm? I don't know anymore exactly. I wanted to see how you have been." he told you.

„Wait what? That's it? You are much smarter than this waka." you sighed out.

„Well. At least I am smarter than you." he told you and sat down at a bench.

„Stop dissing me damn. Anyways I have something to discuss with you." you told him.

„And what is it?" He asked.

„[your gang] wants to end shinzugawa. They asked us to battle them in about one week." you said.

„Oh okay. Does shin know about this?" he asked.

„Himari will Tell it to him I guess. And I must search for a cat now." you told Wakasa.

„Wait what? Why?" he turned his look at you confused.

„Nope for himari. She lives alone and I think a little company wouldn't mind her." you explained.

Wakasa nodded to your explanation.

„I think benkeis friend has some cats. I will ask him later." Wakasa told you.

„Thank you Wakasa. Are you perhaps mad at me?" you asked him.

He was quiet for some time.

„No I am not. Don't worry about it. It just pisses me off when you act like nothing happened you know? I am worried about you too." he explained and you felt guilty.

„Sorry about That. I am just afraid that I am a burden to you all. But please don't be mad at me." you mumbled out.

„Oh y/n. I would never be mad for you for a long time. Nobody can't be mad at you." Wakasa told you and your face went red.

„Getting nervous huh?" he teased you.

„Nope. I am not!" you yelled at him and hid your face with your hands.

„You don't need to hide your face from me. I know how you react." he told you and grabbed both of your wrists and put the away from your face.

Now your face was some inches away from his one.

„Waka..." you mumbled out.

He then clearly looked at your face.

„You don't have to be insecure about your body. You look perfect." he told you and then you felt some lips on yours.

You kissed each other.

After some time you two broke the kiss because you weren't able to breath.

„Wakasa. What are we now?" you asked him.

„You wanna be together with me y/n?" he asked you.

„Huh? That fast?- I mean yes!" you replied.

He giggled at your reaction.

Did I say something wrong?

You were afraid that he just pranks you or something.

You don't trust anyone that clearly.

„You know. You are very cute. I don't make fun about you, don't worry." he told you and left you shocked.

How did he know it?

Does he read minds or something?

„If you are joking around then you will be dead Wakasa imaushi." you told him.

„I don't think you would be able of that." he told you.

„Yes I won't be. But himari would do it." you replied back with a smirk.

„Okay. I won't dare to mess with you. So it's okay for you That we Are dating?" he asked you.

„Aww you are really caring about me. Anyways yes. It won't be a burden to me to date you. I would love it." you replied to him.

„If you say so then I am happy too. But say, did you had any sleep these times?" he asked.

„Huh? How come?" you asked him.

„Well. You have quite a bit eyebags and you react a bit too slow." he explained.

„I had about 6 hours sleep. I think that is enough." you told him.

„A person needs 8 Hours, you know?" he told you.

„Yeah I know. But yesterday was also a rough day." you admitted and leaned on the wall.

„Please sleep today a but earlier. It-" when he looked back at you he saw your eyes closed.

„Y/n?" he called you out but you didn't react.

You felt asleep in some seconds.

„I guess I could have saved my words." he said and stood up.

He laid you down on the bench so your neck would not hurt.

„Hey waka. How is it going?" Benkei came in the room and saw that you were sleeping.

„It went well. She fell asleep though." Wakasa told him.

„You two can sleep here if you want to. The gym is closed tomorrow and you also don't have to carry her to your home." benkei explained and Wakasa nodded.

„Okay then I will stay here with her. Thanks benkei. You can call me later." Wakasa told him and benkei went away after the conversation.

Wakasa turned to you again and crunched down to you.

„Finally you can be mine." he whispered to you and kissed you on your forehead.

~to be continued~

Hello guys I hope you liked this chapter. Finally I brought them together. So have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰