Chapter 35

Everyone started to fight.

„Sara, aoi, stay at each other. I will be with himari!" you told them both which they just nodded as an agreement.

You then quickly run back to Himaris side.

„you don't have to be that quickly, you know?" you told her while kicked man behind of himari away.

„I want to end this quickly if I am being honest. They really pissed me off." she told you.

„yup. But you should look out, what is they try to kill us for real?" you told her and she then got slower.

„I hate it if you are right you know?" she smiled at you and you got relived.

„Yeah that's-" but before you could end the sentence you heard something.

„You little bitch!" one of the girl from before tried to attack you.

You quickly dodged the attack by going backwards.

„Y/n!" himari yelled for you but then an another girl stopped her by also starting a fight with her.

„That was close..." you mumbled while looking at the girl.

She had blond her with two braids.

„May I ask your name?" you just asked.

„My name? Hah. My name you ask.... It's ruby shirosagi. But don't worry I know you. You are the well known Y/n L/n. I waited for years for this." she said and then she put something out of her pocket.

You saw some metal rings on her fingers.

„That's unfair you know?" you told her.

„Unfair? Oh please. We are at a street battle. So it's quite obvious. Anyways meet your fate!" she yelled and then suddenly rushed to your direction.

You quickly dodged her fist attack.

She could break my teeth if the punch would be a success....

It went like this for a while.

„Why are you hiding? Are you afraid of getting hit?" she asked and continued to lay punches.

I can't go on like this forever....

You knew that your reflexes were getting slower.

And then she finally punched you on your cheek.

„Ugh!" you muttered out and felt your mouth bleeding.

That hit was really good.

„What a rat..." you told her smirking.

She stood infront of you.

You used that chance and kicked her leg so she feel.

„Ah." she yelled while you landed your fist on her face.

Jackpot.

She then also started bleeding out of her nose.

„Nice movement." she mumbled and stood up.

Suddenly you felt a hit on the side of your head.

„Looks like you need help." you heard an another feminine voice.

„I could handle it myself..." ruby replied.

When you turned your head you saw a girl with brown long hair.

„my name is charlotte dortwhel." she said and looked down at you.

„Pleasure to meet you." you mumbled and stood up.

You immediately attacked her and landed a kick on her stomach.

Then you dodged the attack of ruby and slammed your fist in her chin.

„Don't you have more to show?" you asked them.

„Yes of course..." charlotte replied with a smirk.

Suddenly she attack you very quickly.

You hardly could dodge it.

You got punched very often in a small amount of time.

And the ruby joined her by punching you straight in your face.

Fuck.

„Easy. Let's end this ruby." charlotte told her and was about to punch you again.

You shut your eyes and waited for the punch.

But it never came.

When you opened your eyes you saw Wakasa standing right infront of you.

He was holding charlottes feet.

„Who the hell are you?" ruby asked and then tried to slam her fist at him.

But wakasa dodged it by pulling charlottes feet to him, so that ruby punched charlotte unconscious.

„Charlotte I am sorry-" you then reacted fast and slammed rubies head on the ground so she was unconscious too.

„Finally they both can shut up for a while." you muttered out and turned your head to wakasa.

„I told to you that I will keep you save, didn't I?" he said and smirked at you.

And then you serious expression turned also into a soft one.

„Yeah thanks for that. But you are kinda late. You could have come earlier." you told him.

„Could you be happy that I at least came to save your tiny ass?" he asked.

„Yeah. Yeah. I am happy don't worry." you hugged him and then you two suddenly heard the other scream.

„Okay we don't have time for this let's help the others!" you suggested wakasa and with that you both ran.

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I think I got motivation again to write this story. I guess it will have 3-5 chapters until it ends. So have a nice day and bye bye 👋🥰