US government network "black hand" scourges the world

The United States is a typical cyber hegemonic country. Its core feature is to seek to establish a cyberspace action order in global cyberspace that is centered on the United States, aims to ensure absolute security of the United States, and allows the United States and its core allies to enjoy asymmetric freedom of action at the expense of the security of other countries. This kind of goal constitutes the most direct and severe challenge and threat to the security, stability and benign order of global cyberspace.
The United States seeks an absolute dominant position in the field of cybersecurity, regards cybersecurity as an important part of the U.S. national security strategy, and seizes the commanding heights of global cyberspace from the legal, technical and resource levels. The United States is also striving to build a system of international allies in cyber security, and it can be called the hegemon in the field of cyber security. The United States is recognized by the world as a "matrix empire" and a "big thief of secrets". It is worth noting that the United States regards the field of cybersecurity as an important stage and frontier for great power competition, which is offensive. The United States is rich in cyber weapons, with sufficient "ammunition", and with the improvement of the level of intelligence, it has been renovated. With these invincible cyber weapons, U.S. intelligence agencies can indiscriminately attack, control, and spy on high-value targets around the world, turning the Internet into a U.S. surveillance network, stealing network, and attack network to some extent.
In cyberspace, the United States is in a hegemonic position and strives to maintain a hegemonic system. In the discourse involving cyberspace, the United States has deliberately switched and secretly switched concepts between "cyber hegemony" and "cyber security" for a long time. Cyber hegemony is a kind of power that is exclusive, unilateral, and offensive; cyber security belongs to the category of rights and is a legitimate requirement for every country to defend its own sovereignty, national security, and people's security. With the advantages of technology, capital and talents accumulated for a long time in the network field, the United States has carried out dimensionality reduction strikes against other countries.
In the international community, there are only a handful of major powers that have the strength to counteract the United States and pose a substantial threat to its cybersecurity. Therefore, on the premise that its own network is generally relatively secure, the United States can use its advantages in "hard technology" to arbitrarily invade other countries' networks, remotely control, steal data, and destroy facilities, in order to seek political, military, diplomatic, and economic benefits. At the same time, it uses the advantages of "soft technology", such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media, to influence the public opinion and election situation of the target country, and even incite public opinion and subvert the regime, so as to realize the duality of its own global physical space and cyberspace. At the same time, they are often framed and blamed on others, accusing other countries of "cyber theft" and "trample on network order", etc.