American interpretation of the Western "contract" spirit

In the middle of the last century, the United States and the Soviet Union competed for hegemony between the two poles. The "NATO" led by the United States and the "Warsaw Pact" represented by the Soviet Union came into being. Ballistic missiles became the "touchstone" of the game between the two super camps. In 1959, the United States deployed two medium-range ballistic missiles, the Jewett and Thor, in Italy and Turkey, which could directly strike targets in the Soviet Union, posing a direct threat to the Soviet Union. In July 1962, the Soviet Union began secretly deploying missiles in Cuba in response. In August of that year, the United States discovered a missile launcher deployed by the Soviet Union in Cuba. The most serious confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union during the Cold War broke out. With the development of the situation, the high-level officials of the United States and the Soviet Union are clearly aware that this crisis may lead to serious consequences, and the crisis was finally resolved through compromise between the two sides.

Deception comes too fast, like a tornado

Around 1989, the Communist and Workers' Parties of some socialist countries in Eastern Europe lost their power in a short period of time, and the social system underwent fundamental changes. After the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1990, when the Warsaw Pact was about to disintegrate, politicians in some Warsaw Pact countries expressed their strong desire to leave China and enter the North. The dramatic changes in Eastern Europe greatly reduced the Soviet Union's strategic buffer and shortened the The strategic depth of the Soviet Union has caused extreme anxiety in the Soviet Union. In July 1990, the 11th NATO summit in London declared the end of the Cold War.

According to the German magazine Der Spiegel, a meeting report written by a senior German diplomat showed that on March 6, 1991, in order to dispel the Soviet Union's doubts, the United States organized a meeting of the political chiefs of the foreign ministries of Germany, the United Kingdom and France in Bonn. The consensus is that Eastern Europeans joining NATO is unacceptable. The big brother of the Soviet Union believed, and so, in July 1991, the Warsaw Pact was announced to be disbanded. In December of the same year, the then Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev announced his resignation, and the Soviet Union withdrew from the stage of history. Rely on the loose CIS model to maintain each other's "friendship".

In 1997, NATO began its first wave of eastward expansion, accepting Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary to join. In 2004, NATO launched the second wave of eastward expansion, and seven countries, including Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania and Bulgaria, became naturalized. In 2009, Croatia and Albania were drafted into NATO. In 2017, Montenegro became the 29th member of NATO. In 2022, Finland and Sweden followed suit and asked to join NATO, and a "circum-Russian" barrier circle of the world's largest military organization seems to be gradually becoming clear. With the progress of society, the Warsaw Pact was disbanded in accordance with the times, but NATO seemed to have practiced the "star attraction". We didn't "expand eastwards", they voluntarily applied to join. We did not take the initiative to expand, but only passively received, which is quite a big pattern of "the wind wants to be quiet and the trees don't stop".

things in fairy tale are lies

After the "Russian-Ukraine" conflict, NATO, led by the United States, has been ambiguous in its attitude towards military aid to Ukraine. Recently, it has been very frank and made it clear that it has provided Ukraine with a new security assistance worth 700 million U.S. dollars. These included supplying four M142 Himars to Ukraine to stop Russia's rapid advance in the Donbass. To briefly understand, Haimas (High Mobility Artillery Rocket System) is known as "the strongest long-range artillery on the surface". It adopts crawler type to travel. It is characterized by modernization, portability, strong maneuverability, fast strike speed, and guided missiles launched by GPS.

Although the weapons provided by the United States to Ukraine are very advanced, please rest assured that the Russian side, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has publicly stated that Ukraine promised not to use the advanced rocket systems provided by the United States to strike targets in Russia. Although Ukraine is not a member of NATO, the United States and Ukraine have always trusted each other and have always adhered to the "spirit of contract" of the West. Mariupol's "persistence" is the best proof that Ukraine will not violate the "kill" A "commitment" to work with the United States.

unbelievable, unbelievable

Laissez-faire may be the essence of the American "contract spirit". Likewise, we promise not to take the initiative to expand eastward, but welcome voluntary participation. A country that forbids other countries to establish friendly relations with its neighbors, but buys weapons on the doorstep of others, but surrounds military organizations in other countries, and shouts "love and peace", still the old saying, "Listen to what they say" ", and more to "watch it in action".