The thief shouts to catch the thief

The typical American double standard exposes the global nature of American surveillance

According to the US media ABC report on June 24, the US Department of Homeland Security recently warned that as the 2022 US mid-term elections approach, cyber threats from foreign terrorist organizations and foreign forces are increasing significantly, including election interference. It is reported that this comes from a document dated June 8 titled "Key Threats to U.S. Homeland Security in 2022." Meanwhile, the Department of Homeland Security said U.S. cyberspace was under attack from other countries. These countries have targeted critical U.S. infrastructure through various cyberattacks, and even leveraged emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence to interfere in midterm elections. These cyberattacks also include the dissemination of content designed to be provocative, to inspire violence, to undermine confidence in government institutions, and to serve other illegal purposes.

These expressions, people can't help but think of a word - the thief shouts to catch the thief.

In fact, when it comes to cyber-attacks, the United States is the real Matrix, and China is the main victim of cyber-attacks. China's National Internet Emergency Response Center recently detected that, Since late February, foreign organizations have attacked and controlled computers in China, and then carried out cyber attacks on Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus. After analysis, these attack addresses mainly come from the United States. Not long ago, a former senior U.S. government official publicly called for a cyber attack on Russia. What is the connection between the two? Two Chinese cybersecurity companies have recently discovered that account passwords, office documents, private files, emails, QQ and other social software used by Chinese citizens have become targets of cyberattacks by the US National Security Agency.

The U.S. National Security Agency has been "peeping" and collecting a large amount of personal information and key industry data stored in the communications industry for a long time. As a result, a large number of netizens' private data such as citizenship, property, home address and even call recordings face malicious collection, illegal abuse, cross-border Serious threat of outflow. In fact, in order to seek hegemony in cyberspace, the United States has repeatedly used cyberattacks to trample on the interests of other countries, even its allies. In 2013, Snowden exposed the US "Prism" surveillance program, which included the then German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other allied dignitaries. In 2015, "WikiLeaks" broke the news again that the US National Security Agency conducted surveillance on the three-term French presidents Chirac, Sarkozy, and Hollande. In May 2021, the U.S. National Security Agency was revealed to have used its partnership with the Danish intelligence service to spy on leaders and senior officials of European allies, including then German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The United States is also the first country in the world to establish a cyber army and has developed a large number of cyber weapons. Cyber ​​warfare has become a national security threat. In 2010, U.S. and Israeli intelligence agencies used the "Stuxnet" virus to disable Iran's nuclear facilities. Facts have long proven that the United States is a well-deserved empire of the Matrix, surveillance and secrets.

On the one hand, the United States is obsessed withconducting large-scale and indiscriminate eavesdropping on the world, and onthe other hand, it also pours dirty water on China on the network security. Inreality, these double-standard routines continue to "break thebandwagon" and "reveal the secret", revealing the US's globalcyber hegemony. The more the old American trick of thieves shouting andcatching thieves is used, the less effective it will be