Chapter 15

Chloe had taken her bath. She had done the necessary packing and shopping a day before. She was about to travel to Nigeria where she had been called to help in a matter. Chloe got dressed up and packed all her luggage, had lunch and packed some snacks too. She went out and called a taxi and off she went to the airport. She had to wait for about 25 minutes because she was early.

Andrew and Michael had taken permission from both parents to let Chloe and Chris stay with them till things are clear. They had told their parents that Chris and Chloe have not been allowed to stay home for an unfixed period of time. They had already planned that they will tell their parents the truth when the right time comes. Chris had already arrived a day before so as to make things easier. Mercy was told that Chloe would be coming but wasn't told the reason – not even a lie.

Everyone waited patiently for Chloe to arrive. An hour went by, 2 or more went by before Andrew received a call from her saying she was at Lagos. Everyone was happy because she had landed in Nigerian safely. Now their only prayer was for her to land safely. Andrew couldn't wait to hear that she was at the airport so that he could send the car with the driver to get her home because he had forgotten to send her the GH's address when he was busy making sure that her room was ready before she arrived.

As God may have it time passed by without them knowing and Andrew received a call from Chloe. She called to inform him that their plane just landed. Unhearing this, Andrew ordered two guards and a maiden to go with the car to the airport to get her safely home. The three drove off to the airport in a Mercedes Benz.

Chloe had be checked and her luggage were out, so she decided to sit on an empty chair not too far from the parking lot so as to be sighted easily-following Andrew's instructions to get home. Suddenly a Mercedes Benz park not too far from where she was and a maiden with two men walked up to her.

"You must be lady Chloe, am I right?" the maiden asked her in a polite way after genuflecting.

"Yes, I am Chloe."

"The prince has sent us to get you home."

"The Prince?"

"Yes, Prince Andrew".

"Andy didn't tell me he was a prince".

"Sorry my lady, I didn't get you".

"No, no, that was nothing".

"Shall we be on our way?"

"Of course", Chloe said as she made to carry her luggage which she was denied access to till she got to the GH. The guards carried the luggage as Chloe asked the maid certain questions which she replied. They had a long drive which made Chloe sick – road sick. She threw up about three times before they arrived at the gate. She was so happy that she let out a huge smile.

The horn was heard and the gate was opened widely to display the wonderful building which stood firm to uphold its beauty. Everyone were already standing out to welcome her as the car parked right there – in front of everyone – for her to get down. Immediately the car parked, Andrew made his way to her as she came down.

"You are highly welcomed", Andrew said with a huge smile on his face.

"Thanks for the grand arrival but to be honest I hate long drives it makes me road sick. Do you even have an idea of how many times I threw up?"

"I apologize"

"Apology accepted"

"Come on, everyone is waiting"

"Sure". Chloe said as she followed Andrew's lead to greet everyone. She wasn't told of what to do as she went straight to Royal, Roland, Lucy and Beyonce and greeted them. They were booming in smiles as she had high morals. She went from there, met with Mercy, had a little talk with her before greeting Chris then Angel and Michael. 

"Alright no,will we all keep standing outside like statues or will we get in?, Chloe joked as everyone laughed and made to enter the house. Andrew held Chloe back, Michael, Angel and Chris remained with them.

"Chloe thanks alot. You really don't know what you've done for us", Andrew said to Chloe with a look of gratitude.

"Yes Chloe, Andrew is right. You really have done us a huge favor", Angel said as Chris and Michael just kept nodding.

"That's enough now. All thanks should go to Andrew, he needs to get more credits than I do as he was the one who convinced me to come over. Now can we get inside before someone starts suspecting?", Chloe said gesturing them to go in.

"Yes, yes, of course", they all said almost at the same time. They all went inside and got seated with the others at the sitting room. A maid then came in from the dining room and announced, "Food is ready", then left. Everyone made to leave but only Chloe remained seated.

"Chloe come on and have something to eat", Andrew said with concern.

"Yes Chloe, get up, you must be hungry after traveling through air and land", Mercy said contributing to what Andrew said.

"Am sorry but I have no appetite for food".

"What do you mean Chloe? You never act like this before", Chris asked shocked at her response.

"Listen Chloe, do not count yourself as a visitor or a guest feel free you're like a family", Andrew said sincerely.

"The way you've interacted with me shows that you've never taken me as a stranger from the start, no doubts but I don't have appetite to eat because after throwing up the last time, we stopped by and I bought fruits and we all had some and whenever I take fruits, I lose my appetite for food. I promise am saying the truth".

"Alright then, if you insist then we'll all go have something to eat. The maid will show you to your room".