Chapter 20

"Where could Chloe be? This would be the second time she'll be doing this although she called the last time it happened the last time", Royal said after he had seen the look of impatience on the faces of Roland, Beyonce and Lucy.

They had all gathered to have breakfast and Chloe wasn't down yet and everyone wondered why.

"Dad please don't be upset, she was seriously stressed-up and also has an injury on her leg. Maybe she's up and can't make it down or she's not up due to tiredness", Andrew said to Royal.

"Alright son, go get her down for breakfast quietly, so that she could have something to eat", Beyonce said to Andrew with a serious look.

"Yes mother, I'll go right away", Andrew said as he stood up and left for Chloe's room. When he got there, he had knocked once and the door was opened.

"Good morning to you, miss".

"Good morning, please do come in", Chloe said as she gestured him to come in. While she leaped over to the bed, she almost fell but Andrew caught her, "thanks". They both sat down on the bed as Chloe looked so tired to go to the chair.

"How're you doing this morning?", Andrew asked with concern.

"Am doing great".

"Still feeling pains?".

"A little".

"I came to call you for breakfast. Thank goodness you're set so let's leave".

"Okay", Chloe said as they stood up to leave. They had walked out of the room when she felt some pains but endured it but the next one made her scream and she almost fell but Andrew supported her from then to when they got to the dining.

"Please be careful, don't let her fall. Oh God, why didn't anyone tell me about this when we got home? I would have given her a massage", Lucy said to them a little upset.

"We're sorry, we only thought it right not to disturb you all", Mercy said apologetically.

"Who said you will disturb us if you had told us?", Beyonce said annoyed at the excuse made by Mercy.

"Please, you all should stop besides it's not a deep injury and it has been taken care of", Chloe said while seated with a little smile.

"Chloe dear", Lucy called out to Chloe who almost said "yes mother" but stopped at saying "yes ma". Lucy who noticed it said to her, "you can call Beyonce and I mother if you wish, no one will stop you after all you seem to us as our third daughter", Lucy said while Beyonce nodded.

"Yes mother. It's so ungrateful of me to call you ma and sir after you all took me in, am sorry", Chloe said feeling sorry and angry with herself.

"That's alright my dear", Beyonce said with a smile which Chloe replied.

"Now let's have breakfast, am starving", Roland said in a joking manner as everyone laughed.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Michael, I saw something, infact we saw something yesterday", Chloe said to Michael. They had all gathered together to make up their minds on their next plan.

"You saw... what did you see and with who did you see it?" Michael asked looking at Chloe suspiciously.

"Do you want to hear it even with Mercy, Chris and Angel?", Chloe said with a smile.

"So it was you and Andrew who saw it?".

"Yes"

"What did you both see?".

"You and Mercy are in a relationship, right?", Chloe said as Mercy and Michael blushed while Chris and Angel looked at them both in amazement.

"I was right and Chloe proved me right. Mercy thanks alot for making my brother happy again", Angel said with a smile.