Chapter 21

"Kelvin let go of me, please let go of me", Chloe cried out aloud. Kelvin had brought her to an uncompleted building were no one will think of.

"Baby did you really have to provoke me? I would do anything for you my love, why did you do this? You should have come to me and we'll sort things out but you did the wrong thing", Kelvin said to Chloe who was trying to untie her hands.

"Karl!!", Kelvin called out to one of his boys. Karl is a huge muscular man, he is dark in complexion and a little hairy.

"Yes boss", Karl said immediately he shot the door behind him.

"Go get breakfast for my sweetheart, I don't want her to starve", Kelvin said as he tried touching her cheek which she resisted. Karl left the room and in no time came in with a tray of coffee and bread.

"Here you go boss", Karl said passing the tray to Kelvin who took it and made to feed Chloe.

"Am not hungry", Chloe said rejecting the food, "why don't you call home? But before doing that I'll like to know what your offer is", Chloe said as Kelvin took off the plate.

"If you really want to know then I'll tell you. I want you back with all Mercy's properties and possessions and I also want Andrew to apologize to me for having you to himself".

"But you know it's not true. I came to Nigeria on my own will, I wasn't forced".

"And who do you think you're lying to? Listen if I can't get what I want then things will fall apart".

"You go ahead and call Andrew or Michael am sure they'll do the right thing", Chloe said as Kelvin went to make the call.

Andrew and they rest were in the sitting room when his phone rang, he picked it up and increased the volume. "Hello, Andrew", Kelvin said to him.

"Who are you?". Andrew asked unaware.

"It's Kelvin of course, your beloved wants to speak to you", Kelvin said handing the phone to Chloe still tied up.

"Andy? Andy is that you over the phone?", Chloe said almost in tears.

"Chloe don't worry am coming for you, okay?", Andrew said as Kelvin spoke up, "Easy, easy, easy, not in a rush. I have my conditions".

"What are they?", Andrew asked upset.

"Be cool boy, it's not much".

"Then speak", Andrew said in a harsh manner.

"If you speak to me like that again I'll kill her", Kelvin dragged Chloe's hair as he spoke. "Aaahh!!!" Chloe screamed due to the pain.

"Don't hurt her", Andrew said as Kelvin let go of her hair.

"Oh really? Then let's talk business", Kelvin said as no one spoke for some time, "I want Chloe back and with all Mercy's possessions and I also want you to apologize to me for having her to yourself".

"Kelvin that's a lie", Chloe screamed from behind.

"Oh will you shut up? I don't want you to say a word", Kelvin said to her harshly.

"Please don't be harsh on her. You've got the property and everything in paper so go meet the lawyer and am sorry for everything that has happened, please forgive me", Andrew said in a calm voice.

"That's not how to do it. You all will have to come and we'll meet far away and settle things".

"Alright when should that be?", Andrew asked willingly.

"Tomorrow morning, by 8am at Stancul".

"But that's not a good spot, I mean the area is...."

"Just do as I said", Kelvin said as he cut the call and smiled at Chloe.