Chapter 2

"Can I come in?" Mercy said.
    "Of course, you can", Andrew said trying to hide a picture away at his back but was caught by Mercy unknown to him.
  Mercy was dressed in a pale blue simple gown which was above knee level a little with a flat blue indoor slippers. She packed her hair in a pony tail style. Andrew was dressed in a red and white shorts with a green polo and a white indoor slippers. He was seated on a bed dressed with a bedspread which was decorated with pink roses almost all over it.
    "Andy, what's that you're hiding?", Mercy said giving him a confused and suspicious look.
    "What's that? I really don't know what you're talking about". Andrew said trying to put a serious look on his face.
    "Andy, please don't lie to me, you know I will always get you if you try to do that", Mercy said already seated close to him on the bed.
    "Alright, yeah you caught me".
    "Now can you open up, please!!". Mercy said looking a little relieved.
    "I'll tell you everything but it wouldn't be today".
    "Why not? Is someone threatening you and is the person around here or is there something you're not telling me?". Mercy said looking confused and upset.
    "Mercy please calm down and besides which of your questions do you want me to answer?".
    "Andy please STOP THIS RUBBISH", Mercy said, this time her temper was so high that she was ready to do things everyone present will regret.
    "Mercy am so sorry but you need to calm down", Andrew said trying to calm her down but Mercy angrily stood you and threw a flower vase of red roses which broke right on the floor.

  Lucy and Royal heard a noise coming from Andrew's room.
    "What's that noise?", Royal asked.
    "I really don't know but I think we should go check on our kids", Lucy replied looking at her husband with a please-look on her face.
    "They are not kids anymore, they should know how to take care of them....", another sound of another flower vase being broken was heard again.
    "My king, please let's go and check on them, please, eh, my love, please come with me please", Lucy said trying her best to convince Royal to come with her.
    "Alright".
    "Now shall we?" Lucy giving him her hand.
    "Of course", Royal said smiling a little as the both went up the stairs.

    "Andy please, don't you try calming me down. I need an explanation right now", Mercy said angrily. Lucy and Royal entered the room looking confused. Already, five flower vases have been broken with extra two artistic drawing frame.
    "Oh my God, Mercy what have you done? Do you want someone to be injured?", Lucy said, angrily and confusely looking at Mercy.
    "Mom please! Do not ask me for any reason about what happened here because Andrew...."
    "WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!? How dare you? Have it in mind that you're the youngest here. No one is of your age. If Andrew does something wrong you should have told us about it. Look at the mess you've caused here. Let this not repeat itself again", Royal said angrily. He was quite upset with what he saw that he almost lost his temper but with the help of Lucy he got calm.
  There was silence in the room for some minutes before Royal hissed and left the room.
    "Why? Did you both have to do this? Now look your father is very upset. Mercy, I really didn't expect this from you. I mean Andrew just returned a day before and now look, you've picked a quarrel with him which leads to all these. Am so ashamed of you". Lucy said looking disappointed as she leaves the room.
  Mercy sits restlessly on the bed, realizing what she did and what happened, she began to cry thoroughly, Andrew goes to her, calming her down and apologizing to her.
    "Mercy, am very sorry about what happened".
    "No Andrew, you don't need to apologise. It's all my fault, I should have just controlled my temper", Mercy said trying to wipe tears from her eyes.
    "Mercy that's enough,ok? Am so happy for one thing".
    "What?", Mercy said, this time shifting away from him with a confused look on her face.
    "That you have learnt how to control your temper".
    "Really? How?".
    "I don't know how but all l know is that, there is a change in you when it comes to your temper. I mean you are now able to control it on your own and am happy about that", Andrew says smiling at Mercy.
    "Thank goodness. Am so happy if there's really a change in my temper". They both look around and laugh at the mess Mercy made. "So tell me Andy, what should I do now? I mean Mom and Dad are angry with me specifically".
    "I think we should both go and ask for forgiveness. I mean you're not the only one who they're angry with".
    "So when are we going to apologise to them?".
    "Let's see where they are now and then make a decision".
    "Okay then".
* * * * * * * * * *
    "Mom, Dad, am very sorry for what I did today please forgive me". Mercy said as she goes on her knees begging for forgiveness.
    "Yes Mom, Dad, please forgive us both. We are very sorry for the terrific drama that took place in my room. Please forgive us, please". Andrew says as he is also on his knees begging.
    "My king, my love, please forgive them. They are very sorry for what they have done, please show mercy, please". Lucy said to her husband who was still a little angry with them.
    "Alright, they both of you should get up. I've forgiven you for what you have done", Royal said after being convinced by Lucy, "they both of you should get up, I've forgiven you both".
    "Thank you Dad, thank you Mom, we promise not to do it again". They both said almost in a chorus as they stood up to hug their parents. Lucy was happy that peace is now reigning in her home.
    "Now am so happy". Lucy said with joy.