Killian

The past few days have been hell. Agony. There was no solace for me. Not until AJ texted me telling me they were on their way to Clava for Amberly's birthday. I did not intend to interrupt her night but, my blood boiled when I saw her kiss Jason. I snapped. Moved closer and then she shoved him away. She did not want to kiss him and as she tried to move him away over and over, I had to step in, and then when he said the things he did. I snapped into a million pieces. Had I not fucked up in the first place and it did not result in me having to get Amberly back, I would not have thought twice about punching Jason in the face a second time. As the words fell from his mouth, it was up to Amberly in the end. It was her choice. She needed to tell me yes or no. She gave me the short end of the stick with the shake of her head, but I let it go.

Now we are on the couch, she keeps grinding into me. The desire to drive into her has me reeling with anticipation. Amberly grips my shirt and tugs me flush against her. My hands weave in her hair and pull her, pulling her away from me. I look at her. Absorbing the sight of her. I latch onto her throat once more and bring her ear down to my lips once more, "take off your shirt Princess," my voice is dark, controlling. She shivers in my hand at my voice alone as I let go of her and stand up in front of me. Gives me a full view of her as she does exactly what I asked.

Her tan, toned, tight abdomen shows as she slowly draws the top up her belly, over her full breasts, and off her body. She tosses it to the side as if the top is worth nothing and it lands somewhere on the ground. Without another word from me, she pulls her bra off all on her own. Slowly removing each spaghetti strap from her shoulder. I lean back in the chair, absorbing the view as if it will be my last time to see her like this. She tosses the bra to another part of the room and kneels before me. She unzips my jeans and I help her by raising my hips to slide them off along with my boxers.

She stares at me. Her eyes drooling over the stiffened sight of me. Her eyes meet mine full of mesmerization. She licks her lips and looks back at my hard-on. She lowers her mouth onto me. Sucking my tip into her mouth. I shutter from the anticipated feeling. My eyes roll into the back of my head. As she takes me further. Once my focus regains, I wrap her hair in my fist and guide her further down on me. A groan of satisfaction rumbles through my throat. She lowers herself only three-quarters down my shaft. My eyes roll into the back of my head as she comes back up for air.

"Damn Princess," the words fall from my mouth, "you're damn good at this." I pant and let out a damn near growl sound. She removes her slightly swollen lips from me. An looks up at me with a proud drunk smirk on her lips. I pick her up and flip her on the couch. I rip her jeans off fully aware I will have to pay for new ones later but not having a care in the world now. Splitting apart her panties without any warning to her, I consume her liquid warmth as she thrashes with pleasure beneath me. Holding onto her hips, I keep her locked against my lips as the suck on her sensitive little bud. Her eyes snapped shut with pleasure as she wiggles beneath me. She fits her release as she looks down at me. I shove another finger in her as she tightens around them. A groan rumbles through me at the feeling of her tightness alone. She releases all over my lips, tongue, and fingers. Shaking from the strength behind her release.

I remove myself from her and grab her bridal style up the stairs completely naked. I lay her on the bed and hover over her, "I love you, Amberly," I breathe as I suck her nipple into my mouth earning a surprised moan.  My teeth graze over the hard bud, "forever and a day. I will always love you."

"I love you, Killian," my eyes meet hers. My breathing caught in my throat at the sincerity in her drunken words.

Without another thought, I slowly work my way into her. Letting her adjust to the size of me once more as I inch myself into her. Positioning myself perfectly between her hips. Once I am fully into her a simple "fuck," falls from my lips as my head hangs low. Every fiber in my being ignited. For a few moments, I no longer feel broken. I no longer feel like I broke the one person I love. It is just us. In a blissful of toxins as we feed off each other. Rocking back and forth into each other as we chase each other's highs. All of hers rip through her and with every shiver, every twitch, every tighten, she shatters it onto me.