《--highschool--》3

Warning
~~~~~
Kissing scene
~~~~~
Blood, angst
~~~~~
Seductive behaviour
~~~~~

At school

Scaramouche felt devastated. He had broken Kazuhas heart. Even though Scaramouche was not the one who had been forced into a kiss. Kazuha was now accused of forcing another student to kiss his lips. Rumors,rumors and more rumors. It filled the entire school and was now a big problem to Kazuha. Kazuha avoided Scaramouche. He was very upset over what had happened. Scaramouche had tried apologising multiple and numerous times,but the balladeer did not get a single forgiveness. He was sad over how Kazuha ignored him. He walked through the hallway with his friends. Xiao, Kuki, Itto, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Venti and Ayaka. Scaramouche faked a smile every time they were concerned about him.

"Scaramouche, you deserve better than that Kazuha kid. Can you believe it? We were being so nice to him and then decides to kiss without consent" Ayaka said coming from behind Scaramouche. Itto was busy flexing his muscles to the ladies and got caught by the teachers and was sent to the principals office for making them uncomfortable.

Kuki had to bail him out as usual..

Scaramouche acted like everything was fine when he was clearly lying. It was now time for art class and Scaramouche and his friends had split up. He was in the same class as Childe, Dottore, Kazuha, Bennett, Fischl, Hu Tao and many other students. The art teacher came in. It was Mr. Albedo and his assistant Sucrose.

(Albedo was an adult and so was Sucrose)

"Alright class welcome to art and crafts" Albedo said waving as he held his notepad and a pen. Ms. Sucrose was standing beside him.

"Today we are going learn about drawing different phobias, you are going to google up different phobias and draw the reference. Present it to the class, briefly explain the meaning of the phobia you have chosen. Then ask fellow classmates if they have that phobia" Albedo said.

A kid then raised up there hand.

"What if YOU have those phobias? And then we have to show it to you?" Amber asked.

"Its alright, I have no such phobias of anything. But you may look away if something scares any of you"

"Alright" the class said. Dottore and Childe snickered in the back.

"Pfft- phobia? A gay man!" Dottore giggled.

"Haha, Homophobia!" Childe laughed slightly loud. Albedo noticed and tensed up.

"What are the both of you laughing at?"

"Nothing" Dottore said quickly.

"Hmph.." Albedo turned to his desk.

Everyone took their laptops from the computer room. Scaramouche went last to scan the students and see if Kazuha was there. One he saw Kazuha, he quickly ran and angrily dragged him by the wrist into the restroom. He pushed Kazuha onto the floor. Kazuha groaned in annoyance.

"Ugh.. what the hell Scaramouche!" Kazuha yelled. Scaramouche lips quivered as he tried not to let anger take over him.

"I-i..."

"Listen, I'm not planning to be your toy to use or kiss me then make random rumors!"

"B-but Kazu-"

"Nope, im standing up for myself. Im no longer going to stick up with this crap!" Kazuha said standing up.

"I thought I could trust you! But you made me even more miserable!" Kazuha screamed. Scaramouches throat was clogged with upcoming sobs. He didnt want to look pathetic even though he brought Kazuha into the restroom.