*.•His beauty•.*

Warning ඞ (I dont see myself as a stay yet, but I will put some of stray kids songs cuz they are amazing, also when I add for example, "the rapper" even tho there is no rapper/rap in the song, just pretend there is-)
~~~~~
Blood and mature, no smut
~~~~~
Murder and violence
~~~~~
Harmful and cuss
~~~~~

Here in Teyvat we have over billions of  Kpop stars all around the world! With outstanding performances, beautiful voices and groovy dance moves! The most popular Kpop Teyvat group is 5wirl with 20B views! The members are Kazuha, Xiao, Venti, Heizou and Aether! They are the most trending Kpop group in the industry!

Next is the SECOND most popular group called ICONIA BOYS with 12.3B views on their YouTube channel ICONIA BOYS. The members are Kunikuzushi, Albedo, Xingqiu and Chongyun. The oldest member Albedo, Kunikuzushi the second oldest, Chongyun the 3rd and Xingqiu the youngest member. All of them have beautiful voices. Kunikuzushi is pretty much know as that one member who is like a really cold person, who raps insanely fast. His stage name is Scaramouche, or Scara. (Like Taehyung=Tae) Kunikuzushi and Xingqiu are very close to eachother, grew up in the same kindergarten, same school. And were best friends ever since. They gave bestie vibes. Xingqiu was a LITTLE feminine, because he was gave the vibe of a material person. But you could barely notice it.

But no matter how he acted, his members supported him anyways. Today is a big day, because all Kpop stars are going to a huge concert and doing performances, later going to a Fancy restaurant called "Dishtrict". Like district and dish together, the dish district.

Kazuha was in the lobby room with his bandmates, while I bunch of staff members were doing their makeup, not Kazuha though. Kazuha was watching ICONIA BOYS videos on his phone, and he focused on ONE member. That was Scaramouche, Kazuhas bias and idol crush too. Kazuha simped for him and his looks for the past days. His face, his voice which was medium level, but he could make it deeper if he wanted to. Many liked Scaramouche because of his sense in fashion. It was soft at times, and edgy style too. His personal favourite was to wear soft styled clothing, Kazuha lived for that too. As for Scaramouche himself though.. he barely knows Kazuha, not even his first name. And that would make Kazuha sad sometimes. Heizou was talking loud on the phone trying to get his cousins to learn how to make udon noodles, but it was a shouting mess. Not like he was angry, but it was natural and his voice is like that. Sometimes..

"Yeah hold on- KAZUHA GET OFF THAT PHONE AND GET READY!" Heizou shouted.

"Okay okay! Gosh.." Kazuha seemed annoyed but couldnt get his mind off Scaramouche. He looks forward to see him on stage.

"If you dont come with, you wont see Scaramouche, and he will be sad if you dont see his performance" Heizou said fixing his outfit.

"How does he know who I am?" Kazuha asked excited.

"I spoke to him about you on how hes your bias and how much you love him" Heizou said with a straight face, although there was a small ache in his heart because he was lying.

"Wow! What did he say about me?" Kazuha asked standing up.

"He said that you are such a nice person and that he would like to meet you so-"

"Liar" Xiao said.

"Bitch what the fu-" Heizou said looking at Xiao.

"Bro, he wouldn't even stand talking to you, Heizou. As soon as you approach him. Hes already dialling 911" Xiao said putting his hand on Heizou's shoulder. It was only 2 minutes before they were allowed on stage. Kazuha was getting his makeup fixed and hair done. He had a small chat with the staff members.