|怒り|

Warning
~~~~~~~~
Small angst
~~~~~~~~
...
~~~~~~~~
...
~~~~~~~~

Kazuha was at home reading a manga book while Scaramouche was shopping at the mall by himself. Scaramouche and Kazuha broke up 7 months ago, because they had alot of fights and Scaramouche once caught Kazuha kissing another girl and misunderstood alot of things that happened between him and Kazuha. Kazuha still had Scaramouches number incase if they run into trouble, but Scaramouche didnt even bother to call that number. He decided to call Scaramouche since he was very bored. But Scaramouche wouldn't answer the call like usual. Kazuha felt super lonely without anyone, it was his fault for not stopping that girl from kissing him forcefully. Kazuha sat on his bed lonely and stared into his wall, basically zoning out. Kazuha decided to go to Scaramouche's Instagram to see some photos of him to give himself company. Kazuha saw a photo that was posted a few hours ago.

Kazuha clenched his fist and switched off his phone and tossed it

Kazuha clenched his fist and switched off his phone and tossed it. Kazuha felt jealousy rise up on him. It was just a friend but for Kazuha it was like Scaramouche was doing something behind his back. That was none of his business though since they broke up. He called Scaramouche again but he wouldn't answer this time.

Kazuha took a pillow and clenched onto it in anger. While lying on his bed all curled up.

"Why did he do this to me?" Kazuha asked himself. He looked at his phone and sighed.

"I wish we could be together forever, even 7 months I'm still thinking about you.."

Kazuha knew that Scaramouche would show no affection and love based on how he feels. But Kazuha didn't want that, he just wanted to be with his lover again. They had so much fun and now Kazuha is back in the shadows. Kazuha closed his eyes and smiled while a small tear dropped from his eyes.

"I miss you Kunikuzushi.."

Few years later

(Saemiko is a bad name ik but I wanna be different ('-') )

"Saemiko! Come back here!" Scaramouche said chasing after his younger sister who was 3. Scaramouche was told by his mom Yae miko to keep watch of his younger sister while Yae miko and Ei went out shopping. Saemiko liked running around and sometimes bumped into people. Sometimes it was okay because strangers would understand the fact that shes a child, while Karen's would get mad. And whenever that happened, Scaramouche would take his anger out on them. Scaramouche finally managed to pick up Saemiko and carried her on his waist while going around.

"We go there!" She said pointing at a toy store.

"But I dont have any money with me Saemiko" Scaramouche said kissing her cheek in a sibling way. Saemiko kept quiet and rested her head on Scaramouches shoulder. They walked around the mall until Saemiko pointed at a guy with white hair with a red streak.