heyy!!

Long time no see! I haven't been here for a while but I'll start making new chapters today!

Here is one rn!

Scaramouche POV

I was cooking food for Kazuha while being on the phone with my mom.

"Yeah I'm just making some nice food for kazuha"

"That's nice! I bet Raiden could make better food! NOT ! HAHA!"

I giggled very much. I could hear my mother on the other side of the phone shouting. There is always drama at my home since I left. Especially since I got a new baby sister! Her name is Mikoto and is around a year old! Shes so adorable and peaceful! She doesnt make much noise which is what causes the chaos believe it or not. Because when she is that quiet, it's hard to find her once she gets lost..

But that's alright, I like it when kids are quiet. (Not like I was a quiet one when I was younger but you get me!)

"Alright mom I have to hang up because the food is ready!"

"Bye sweetheart~ kiss kiss"

"Kiss kiss!" I said as I hung up. I lowered the heat on the FRIED RICE, yes that's all we had right now. Kazuha would buy some food once hes back from work since we have been eating the same dish for a while now. Fried rice is good though.

I dished out the food on a plate for Kazuha and I. He would be here any minute now. I went to the living room, sat on the sofa and relaxed. If the food got cold, he could just microwave it. I sat down using my phone reading heavens officials blessing on my phone. Kazuha refused to buy the physical book for me, so I had to make adjustments.....

Hours later Kazuha came back from work with hands full of groceries. I stood up and helped him with the groceries, putting them on the counter then hugging him lightly. He wanted to kiss me on the cheek but I refused because I had just done my skincare, wouldnt want him licking it all off, and even TASTING the chemicals. We hugged for a few seconds before he took the food and microwaved it a bit. I took my phone from the living room and went to the dinning room where Kazuha was. He ate so slow and calm, a bit too slow sometimes. But that's just Kazuha! And I love him for that!

3rd pov

After Kazuha finished his food, he washed the dishes while Scaramouches did some cleaning. It was so nice to have some peace around their home after the past trouble that had happened. Scaramouche thought of his sisters and mothers. Ever since Kazuha and Scaramouche had gotten together, Kazuha hasnt seen Scaramouches baby sister. They definitely couldn't visit his family because of how far they lived. Scaramouche decided to show Kazuha photos of his baby sister. Scaramouche pressed on his phone and got a photo of his sister. Scaramouche felt his smile forming. She looked so much like him. The eyes, the nose, all the facial features being a mix of their mothers features.

"Kaz! Come here I want to show you something!" Scaramouche yelled. Kazuha came in seconds. He looked over Scaramouches shoulder and saw the photo of his baby sister.

"How cute!!" Kazuha squealed.

"I know right! She around a year old now!"

"Man...we should have our own kid sometime too" Kazuha sighed. Scaramouche turned his head cracking his neck as he turned, giving him a BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE.

"Excuse me?"

"N-nothing.."

"That's what I thought"

The end~