《--highschool--》

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Scaramouche was walking in the hallway with his friends, Chongyun, Xiao, Ayaka, Arataki Itto, Xingqiu, Venti and Kuki Shinobu. 8 members. They were the popular kids that everyone adores talking with. They made you feel like you existed in this world. They were highschool students at Azabu Highschool. Many people admired them. Especially this guy named Kaedehara Kazuha. He was pretty lonely sometimes, people tease him but it wasnt like bullying. Xingqiu would be the one to do that though, just teasing. He admired one guy in the friend group. Scaramouche. Yes, Scaramouche. He had the type of beauty, that would even beat a girls beauty.

He was the definition of "pretty boy privilege". Scaramouche and his friends did not go in the same class, but he went in the same class as Kazuha. Kazuha was pretty much lonely most of the time, he would hang out with Bennett, Razor and Fischl most of the times. One day, it was math class and all the students in class 1:a were seated. Instead of Scaramouche. Where was he? Kazuha thought to himself. The teacher looked around concerned.

"Where is Scaramouche?" Ms. Ningguang asked. She looked out the window to see nobody.

"Alright.."

Kazuha daydreams, and now he was doing that. But someone interrupted his daydreaming.

"Kazuha, can you go look after Scaramouche?"

Kazuha dropped the pen he was holding. Kazuha looked around at his classmates. He pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yes, can you do that? Or maybe Yoimi-"

"Its fine! I can do it!" Kazuha said. He smiled nervously. He heard some chuckles as he walked out the classroom.

"Okay, we may continue with math class, Kujou what does this explain to you?" Ningguang said holding a chalk.

Kazuha walked out the hallways and went outside looking for Scaramouche.

"SCARAMOUCHE! YOU NEED TO COME TO CLASS" Kazuha shouted. But no Scaramouche. He went around looking for Scaramouche, but didn't find him.

"Maybe he's in the hallways.."

"I cant believe I'm looking for him! This will be my only chance.." Kazuha thought to himself. He walked around until he found Scaramouche near a window. He was using his phone. He had black nail polish, hair in a beautiful bun, his eyes glowed so beautifully. Kazuha had to pause. His heart skipped a beat.

"Hes.. so pretty!!" Kazuha was screaming in the inside. He felt all red. Scaramouche saw him and turned his head extremely fast, scaring Kazuha.

"H-huh? Kazuha? What brings you here?" Scaramouche said smiling.

"I uhh..."

"Ningguang..wants you at class.."

Scaramouches eyes widened as he look at Kazuha with a nervous smile.

"Oh! Uhhh.. about that.."

"I dont like math.." Scaramouche chuckled softly.

Kazuha froze completely, he felt like the world just stopped. His chuckle was like everything cured his problems.

"Your chuckle is cute- I mean! Uhh... that's sad.."

"Hmm? You seem oddly suspicious?" Scaramouche said smirking, as he walked closer to Kazuha. Kazuha felt his heart beating fast, he couldn't handle it.