Late night smoothie

Just to add, I dont ship scara and kazuha anymore :P
But just to make yall happy💗
_____

Kazuha walked into the apartment with his soaked clothes. It had rained like cats and dogs and even elephants. It was cold and dark and he had just come back from his art studio for his project. He locked the door and looked around for his honey bunny (ew).

"My dear where are you?" Kazuha said in a low tone as he took off his shoes. He walked with his arms hanging as he was extremely tired. He went into the room that he and Scaramouche shared, but he was not there. Kazuha took some dry clothes and took them to the bathroom. He then slowly took off his clothes and hopped into the shower. He made sure to shower in WARM water.

He washed his hair throughly and scratched his scalp. The soap went down his face. Kazuha squinted hard as he made sure not to let the soap enter his eyes. He washed his face and scrubbed it with his exfoliating face scrub. He washed off the scrub and wiped his eyes. His hair was covering his face as the water drops turned cold, dripping on his chest. Kazuha felt dizzy suddenly. He sat in the bathtub and made the temperature cold to bring back his energy. He breathed heavily as the atmosphere was getting hard to breathe in.

He opened the shower curtains and let the air come in to cool him down. Kazuha sprayed the shower head on his face with the cold water. He sighed in relaxation. He stood up again and continued washing himself throughly while thinking about what to eat. Ramen? Steak with gravy? Scaramouche's signature pasta? He didn't know. He blinked slowly as he made the water temperature colder. He felt the coldness rush through his spine which made him "wake up". He turned off the water and shook himself off before stepping on the towel on the floor. He put a towel on his head and grabbed another towel to dry himself. He looked himself in the mirror. It was a bit foggy and wet due to condensation. He washed his hands in the sink then rubbed his eyes.

He yawned loudly as she stretched properly. He turned to his clothes he had laid on the toilet lid. He grabbed the shorts and put them on sluggishly. He took his loose tank top and put it on. He hung the towels on the towel hanger and turned back to the sink to brush his teeth. He brushed them lazily but managed to get all spots. He spat, swished with mouth wash, spat then cleaned the sink with water. He took off the towel from his head and squeezed the excess water into the drain on the floor. He exited the bathroom and switched on the hallway lights. Kazuha looked around for Scaramouche.

"Scaaaara!" He yelled tiredly yet slightly frustrated. A sound of a door opening was heard and he turned around to the direction it came from. There was a slim guy with long hair wearing a V-neck sweatshirt and some loose pyjama pants. Scaramouche sneered at Kazuha as he walked up to him.

"I missed you." Scaramouche whispered in a low tone while putting his hands in his pockets. Kazuha slouched as relief flowed through his body. Kazuha smiled faintly at his partner as he hugged him. He wrapped his arms around his torso. Scaramouche wrapped his arms around his neck and pecked his forehead. "Where were you again? I was taking a nap." Scaramouche said as he caressed Kazuha's shoulder.

"Art studio. My project is near to being finished." Kazuha replied as he sunk his head into Scaramouche's neck. Scaramouche hummed in a tone as he pushed away Kazuha due to hotness. Kazuha groaned at Scaramouche's gesture as he tried to hug him back. Scaramouche giggled as he jogged to the kitchen. Kazuha followed him tiredly as he looked at him with tired eyes. Scaramouche looked at Kazuha with a cheeky grin.

"You tired? Your eyes look like they could fall out." He asked as he snorted, putting a hand on his mouth trying not to laugh. He slightly hit his hand on the counter top as he chuckled quietly. "Yeah I'm tired. Can you make food please..." Kazuha said as he sat down onto the tall chair. Kazuha breathed heavily as the atmosphere got hard to breathe in again. Scaramouche looked at Kazuha weirdly. He put his hand on Kazuha's forehead and neck. Scaramouche's eyes widened. "Are you experiencing fever? You're burning hot." Scaramouche said as he cupped Kazuha's face with one hand.

Kazuha blinked slowly as he stared into Scaramouche's eyes deeply. He breathed through the mouth as his hot breath flew onto Scaramouche's hand. Scaramouche nodded slowly as he let go of his face. "I'll make you something cold. For now eat some cold raspberries, I got them from the store they're amazing!" Scaramouche said as he walked to the fridge. He opened the fridge and pulled out the container and slid it onto the table near Kazuha. Kazuha ate the berries slowly as he breathed heavily. Scaramouche got a glass of cold water and passed it to Kazuha.

Kazuha drank the water and breathed heavily as he slightly felt better. Scaramouche began getting his frozen ingredients for Kazuha. Milk, lime, frozen mangoes—oranges and peaches. He put them all into a blender  squeezed the lime juice into the blender and poured in the milk. He turned to Kazuha.

"It's gonna be loud so brave yourself." Scaramouche said as he turned on the blender. The blender was loud and violent. One finger caught in there could take a whole arm, or at least that's what Scaramouche thought. Kazuha clenched his jaw in annoyance while Scaramouche held his ears while gritting his teeth in annoyance. He stopped the blender and poured the mixture into a glass. He decorated the drink and gave it to Kazuha. "Enjoy. I've already eaten." He said as he went to the fruit bowl and cut up some mangoes. He grabbed a small bowl and made his iconic chilli sauce for the mangoes.

"Chilli... and mangoes..?" Kazuha said slowly as he drank the smoothie. Scaramouche turned to Kazuha raising a brow. "You've never tried it? It's fantastic." He said as he dipped his mango in the chilli sauce and ate it. Kazuha stared in horror. "Weird cravings you have..." Kazuha said as he gave Scaramouche a dirty look, but quickly changed it to a smile knowing how his partner reacts to that. "Craving? This is a well known combination." Scaramouche said smirking. He cleared his throat since the chilli was kicking in. Kazuha giggled quietly as he looked at the guy struggling.

"G-goodness I added too much..." he said grabbing Kazuha's water and gulping the most of it down. He put the glass down. Kazuha looked at his empty glass before shrugging and drinking the smoothie. Scaramouche continued coughing. "MY THROAT BURNS!" Scaramouche yelled. Kazuha scrunched his face to the sudden yelling. Scaramouche took the glass and filled it with more water. He drank all of it and stopped coughing. He then went back to eating the mangoes with chilli as if he had not learnt his lesson.

He walked up to Kazuha and checked his temperature on his forehead and neck. It had dropped.

"I feel much better." Kazuha said tiredly. Scaramouche hummed in agreement as he pulled out his phone. He put a picture of Kazuha's embarrassing picture. Kazuha looked over to the picture and gasped. "Scara no!" Kazuha said as he grabbed the phone. Scaramouche grabbed his phone and snatched it swiftly out of his hand while giggling. "This picture is so funny!" He said as he kept on showing Kazuha the picture. Kazuha groaned as he continued looking at the raspberries and  ate. Scaramouche grinned as he caressed Kazuha's cheek. Scaramouche twisted his hair while he admired Kazuha.

Kazuha was so good looking in all ways. He could handsome, cute, adorable, funny or anything. It didn't matter to Scaramouche. He loved everything about him. Nothing could and never would change that.

"You wanna play on the Wii?" Scaramouche asked while he touched Kazuha's hand. Kazuha's eyes lit up. The Wii had been broken for a while now which made Kazuha sad since it was his favourite game. Scaramouche had managed to fix it though.

"It's fixed." He said as he got up from his chair. Kazuha got off his chair and followed Scaramouche happily. Scaramouche turned to Kazuha and giggled at the way he walked. He jogged and turned to see if he would chase after him. Which Kazuha did of course.

Chasing after Scaramouche, Tom and Jerry.

________

Hope you enjoyed