Ten

Riley's pov:

I was so caught up in the memory that I didn't even realise James had stopped walking and was trying to talk to me.
"Ri?"
"Riles?"
"Baby?"
"Baby girl?" I hear James ask me.
"Sorry, yes?"
"We're here! You can take the blindfold off now!" James says to me. I don't even need to look at his face to know he's got a big, cheesy smile on his face.

I take the blindfold off and walk away to look around me. I notice there is a blanket with some pillows and lots of food. I then realise we're in the field where I first told James I loved him. All of the memories came flooding back to me and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
"Baby, why are you crying?" James asked me while walking closer to me. I just look him in the eyes, the same eyes that I fell in love with 9 years ago, and then wrap my arms around his chest. James wraps his arms around me and he rubs circles on my back.
"Jay, thank you." I mumble against his chest.
"You're so welcome baby." He says kissing my hair. I think I fall in love with this boy more and more every day.

James' pov:

I bring Riley to this field because I want to spend some time alone with her without the distractions from everyone around us. I texted Eldon, West and Hunter to set it up for me this morning so I had no idea what it actually looked like, I must say, I'm impressed with them. When we arrived, I looked around and all the memories came flooding back to me as if they were yesterday.

FLASHBACK:
We had just won Nationals and I decided to take Riley in a date to celebrate. I decided to come to this field as I knew no one was around and it's the field I used to come to when I was angry or stressed (surprising, I know) just to calm down. I hadn't taken anyone else here before and I've never told anyone about it, not even my mum or sisters know about it.

TEXTING:

Me: Hey beautiful, are you almost ready, if so I'll come now. If not, I'm still coming now. (;❤️❤️

My girl 😘❤️🌍: Hey handsome, I'm almost ready. Just finishing my make-up xx

Me: Baby, you don't need make-up. You're bloody gorgeous. (;❤️❤️

My girl😘❤️🌍: Thanks. Xx Now stop texting me and get your pretty face over here. Xx 😘😘❤️❤️

Me: OK, OK! I'm on my way. Be there as soon as possible. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

My girl😘❤️🌍: Okay, see you soon. Xx 💋💋

END OF TEXTING

I hop in the car and start driving, it's only a five minute drive to Riley's, but we have a twenty minute drive to the field from there.

I arrive at Riley's house and jump out of the car and head to the door. I knocked on the front door and waited for someone to answer. June, Riley's mum, answered.
"Hey June, is Ri almost ready?"
"Yeah, almost. Come in for a minute, do you want a drink or anything?" June was always so welcoming.
"No thanks, I'm alright. Thanks anyway." I reply being polite.
"Ok then, she shouldn't be too mu-" June started before she was interrupted by my gorgeous girlfriend.
"Mum? Who are you talking to?" Riley asked.
"Why don't you finish coming down the stairs and find out for yourself !" June exclaimed. Riley walks down and she's wearing one of my hoodies and some cycling shorts, since it's summer, and a pair of white air force's. She has her hair in a messy bun, but still looks super hot. I can't help but stare at how she is so fking gorgeous.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Riley trying to talk to me.
"Jay?"
"James?"
"J. A. M. E. S. Answer me, please?" She asked cutely yet sounded kind of annoyed.
"H-Hi." I replied still staring at her gorgeousness.
"Um, are you okay? You seem a bit strange!" She laughs.
"Ye-Yeah. I'm fine, how are you?" I ask while standing up and finally stop staring at her.
"I'm good, I've just got to get my bag and few things then we can go, alright?" She asks me.
"Yeah that's fine." She gets up and heads to her room. I decided to get up and follow her too. When I get there, she isn't facing the door so I quietly sneak up behind her and hug her from behind. 
"Hey beautiful." I greet her.
"Hi Jay. What's up?" She asks innocently.
"I just wanted to hug you. Because I missed you downstairs." I admit.
"Jay, I've been up here for like 2 minutes and you already missed me?" She laughs.
"Yeah. I did. But we should probably get going before it gets too late. You got everything?"
"Just a sec..." she heads to her en-suite to get something, hides it in her bag and comes out a minute later.
"Now I have. Let's go!" She grabs a hold of my hand and leads me downstairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When we get to the field, we walk down the path hand in hand. We finally get there and we sit down.
"It's beautiful here!" Riley says while looking around.
"Always has been, but today it's even more beautiful." I said while looking at her. She smiles at me and leans in. We kiss and after 3 minutes, we pull away for air. I have something I want to tell Riley and I have been for a long time, I just don't know if she'll feel the same way. I decide to say it anyway.
"Ri-Riles, I-I have something I want to s-say to you." I stutter nervously.
"Go ahead Jay, I'm listening."
"We-Well, I've wanted to tell for a while now, I just wasn't sure how. But it feels right to do it now."
"James? What is it? It's a good thing, right?"
"Well, I think so?" I say, making it seem more like a question than a reply.
"Jay, you're worrying me, please just say it."
"Ok. I have wanted to tell you this since before nationals but I couldn't because of, you know..." she nods her head as I trail off not wanting to bring the subject up.
"Well, what I've wanted to say to you ,forever, is... I-I lo-love you." I blurted out. She looks at me shocked for a second and then her eyes go all glossy. She's got tears in her eyes, god I hope I haven't ruined everything.
"James Trevor Tordjman, I love you too!" She replies to me.
"Really?! Are you saying that because you mean it, or because you don't want to embarrass me?" I reply with a smirk.
"JAY! I. LOVE. YOU." She replies between kisses. I stop her from talking by carefully grabbing her head crashing my lips into hers. She kisses me back and pushes me down so I'm lying down. We keep kissing and it quickly turns into a steamy make-out session. We pull away after 10 minutes and then a minute later we re-attached our lips. After another 10 minutes, we pull apart again and Riley lays down on top of my chest.
"I love you Ri." I say smiling.
"I love you too Jay." We just lay her talking for another 3 hours. I feel like the happiest guy on the planet.
END OF FLASHBACK.
(Sorry, it's kinda long. I didn't know it was that long until I re-read it. Whoops 😬)

After my thoughts, I ask Riley if she remembers why this place is special to us.
"Baby, do you remember our first conversation in this field?" She turns to me and smiles widely.
"Question is, do you?" She questions me. I don't say anything and just walk up to her and hold her by her waist and rest my forehead against hers.
"Baby, of course I do." And I press my lips against hers gently. She wraps her arms around my neck and presses her body as close to mine as possible.
"I guess that's a yes then?" I question against her lips. She nods her head while her lips are attached to me. She pulls away and goes to sit down. We talk for a while and then we eat. We then lay down, looking up at the sky, just talking about old memories and all the drama at the studio. It then came to 2:00pm so we decided it's best if we head home. We packed everything up and head back to the car with everything.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment if you think I should carry on writing this book.  Or if you want me to shorten/lengthen chapters. Love you xx Also, the ending is kinda rushed a little, sorry xx