𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Y/N POV

Some day in july in a hospital is a man in a the hall anxiously pasting around and waiting, a woman in hospital bed trying to push out twins the first one was a boy she handed him to her assistant as the doctor cleaned up the baby while the ob-gyn was about to take her gloves off "ok miss.Iwamura the delivery was a success-" but she suddenly heard a scream "No no i feel something else!" The ob-gyn got to work on delivering the baby. It was a gruesome 59 minute.

But when the baby came out both doctor and mother was in shock "shes beautiful" the fireworks were still going off since its the last saturday of july also known as the firework festival, both the twins got cleaned up and invite the father in the room "what would you like to name the babys" she say while on her computer.

"The boy will be named Shinjiro" the mother says smiling "and for the girl" the doctor says and just as she finishes her sentence the last firework goes off "y/n her name will be y/n it means the last firework" (its a fake meaning but ties to the story) the father says "that's a good name" the mother says "y/n it is than" the doctor says.

After 2 days the doctor gave the ok for the Iwamura family to go home when they got home they were greeted by a small dog and Miyako Ishida "let me see the baby!" she says as the mother and father step in "it's actually babies and thank you for watching our dog" said the mother "oh my they are so cute" she said while examining the babys "and just one month away from my shoya" she stands up. The dad carried the twins over to the living room.

Their living room is also where a baby Shoyo resided. Miyako peered her head through the open aren "Right they haven't met yet!" They just got released today. Both parents thought as a bead of sweat came down their foreheads.

Miyako picked y/n and Shinjiro up and held them near shoya y/n started to reach for shoyo's hand then grabs it "ahh ula look at shoyo and y/n take a picture hurry up!" "ok ok just calm down" she said rushing to grab her camera and snapping a picture

Lets just say it's the first of many pictures of the twins and shoya