25

"Where are the visions telling you to go?" Brooke asked and I shook my head. "I haven't had any yet. I've just been having nightmares that are probably going to be happening pretty soon. We are just going to have to look at Niall's letters to see if he left any clues for us," I responded, opening the few letters that my friend sent me this past week. Brooke looked over my shoulder and we read the letters together. "Okay, so the place is abandoned and looks haunted. Which means that we are looking for a place that is close to falling apart," Brooke says and I nodded.

"We are looking in the right area. This town looks abandoned and it looks as if it will fall at any second," I took notice, looking around the area that my friend is more than likely in. "I'm going to need some more hints to figure all of these things out..." I closed my eyes and I tried my hardest to get a vision through my head. One that will tell us where the guys are. "C'mon...c'mon..." I spoke in frustration, not getting anything.

If anything, I was just thinking about Louis. What happened yesterday was pretty drastic, but I couldn't take it anymore. He hasn't been showing much love or appreciation for the things that I have done for him and I've given him so much. Hell, I gave him a child even though I didn't really want one right now. I put so many things on hold for him and he hasn't realized that and he didn't even spare me a thank you. Like I look at Brooke and Zayn and the two of them are constantly showing appreciation for one another and they thank each other whenever they can.

I've made sacrifices for him, and he hasn't taken that into thought. Then he wanted to go out and fight without me knowing about it. He nearly got himself fucking killed and he didn't realize the effect that it would have on me if he didn't get out of there alive. We have a daughter for fuck sake! I get that he wants to find his friend so badly, because I want the same thing, but this isn't the best time to do stupid shit.

But he also did it because the two of us weren't talking and he was upset with me. That's where I drew the line. He wanted to possibly throw away his life because of where we were at in our relationship. I couldn't take that and move on. That had me crying that night and the fact that we weren't together anymore, it made me cry even harder.

Because even though I was the one to end things, I still love that man. I love him to no end and if he isn't realizing that at all, then there is no point in trying to make him realize. He's still going to be in our daughter's life and in no way am I having him pay child support. I just don't know where we stand, because even Louis is an emotional wreck.

"Hazza? Harry baby, please talk to me..." Speaking of the devil. Louis was walking right next to me right now and I know that he's trying to get me to change my mind. I just can't right now. I can't change my mind when I know that what he did just yesterday was only because of where we were within our relationship. If he wanted to commit suicide because he's upset with me, then he might not want to if we aren't together.

"Please baby. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it. I'll make it all better. Just tell me," He says and I look at him. I didn't show any emotion and I was sure to not do so, because I didn't want him to point it out and make me fall back into the swings of our relationship.

Just then I got a vision! Fucking finally! In this vision, I saw the old and run down hospital again and the next scene was of Niall and Liam screaming for help. That was all that I got. I stopped and stopped Brooke. "I know that I said that the place that they are in is probably around a hospital, but I just had the same vision as before. Which means that it is probably that hospital," I tell her and she's happy. "Do you see the name of it?" She asked and I nodded. "Jane Hope's Hospital. It's not tall. It's about as tall as that company building over there." Brooke looked and she told the news to her husband.

I felt a hand touch my arm and I looked to see that it was Louis's. "Let go Louis. I made what I said yesterday pretty clear, and we have a mission to focus on," I told him and he respected me by letting go, and he looked at the ground as we were looking for the hospital.