4

Niall, go invisible now. Harry told me and I did exactly that and went invisible. We were on a mission and the enemy for this fight was this scientist who was attempting to hack into our lab for weeks now. His name was Mr. Wigglesworth, and even though Louis and I found the last name fucking hilarious, we had to take this mission seriously.

While we were fighting him, there were times where Louis would just say 'You know...for someone with the last name having the word Wiggles in it...he sure does know how to stay still.' Which made me laugh and Harry just rolled his eyes. Alright. Now I'm going to need you to spawn the undead while Liam is distracting our target. Yes sir. Shut up... I chuckled and just touched the ground. I closed my eyes and withing a few seconds, there were people of the undead rising from the ground.

Good. Now wait for my signal before you strike. I hummed and watched my friends fight. Louis was hit once, but he never faltered. Liam even got hit but the guy is basically a shield. Nothing can really stop him. I watched all of the zombies that I have spawned and they were getting a hit on the guy and I was actually pretty impressed.

Now! I lunged at the mad scientist, and so did the rest of my friends. Except for Louis. The scientist fought us back and he was able to get us off of him until there was a big ass snake wrapping around his body.

I watched as the snake grew tighter and tighter around the scientist's body

I watched as the snake grew tighter and tighter around the scientist's body. I heard the bones pop and crack and the crazy man was loosing his breath very slowly. Brooke and Zayn broke into the room and they quickly handcuffed the man and Louis released his hold on the man and he slithered right next to Harry.

He turned back to his normal self and I high fived Harry. "Good planning skills mate," I told him and he smiled at me before he thanked me. "The amount of training that we went through turned out to be pretty beneficial for us." "Yeah, but I do have a red carpet to attend to in the morning." "I know Lou. I'm your date," Harry smiled and hooked his arms with Louis's.

"And you are not the only one who's attending that event. Niall and I are going there too." "Oh yeah...forgot about the two of you..." "Ouch...words hurt Louis...words hurt." "Sorry. All I remembered was Harry coming with me to this even. Not the two-" "We are just messing with you Lou. No need to explain. Niall and I just have a date."

"Oh..." Harry giggled and kissed Louis on the cheek. "First red carpet as a couple. You would think that they would pap that more often. Famous model and a famous actor in a relationship together for over a year. I would definitely have the two of you at the same event multiple times."

"You two have been together for a year and this is your first red carpet as a couple?" "Weird, right? Like we got papped while we are out and about. However we still haven't done a red carpet or a photoshoot together," Harry said as we were walking out of the building.