Chapter 48 [The Hidden Tribe Arc]: Wedding Night

Mature Content Warning:
This chapter may contain mature scenes that are not suitable for children. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please skip this chapter now. This chapter is intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

For those who can read Filipino, here's a little message from me:

MAKUKUROT KO SA SINGIT YUNG MGA MINOR NA MAGBABASA NITO!! GRRRR! WAG N'YONG BAWASAN POINTS KO KAY LORD🙄

Amara automatically wrapped her legs around Raha Sitan's waist when he carried her towards their room.

In contrast, Raha Sitan struggled so much to open the door that he finally gave up and plainly kicked it open, disregarding whether it was broken or not.

The fact that their kiss is aggressive and intensely passionate didn't bother Amara. She fought his kisses, keeping up with him as she stripped her body of all jewelry. She then let out a moan when Raha Sitan bit her lip.

When she finally took off her headdress, she circled her arms around his shoulders while her fingers clung firmly to his robe. His one hand wandered all over her body, while the other supported her back.

He reached for her breast beneath her blouse, and she gasped as his hand touched her. She then faintly heard her top ripping, which caused her eyes to widen and turn to face him. Just now, he tore off her top undergarment!

"Husband!"

Raha Sitan only grunted as he cast a lustful glance her way. She was given a domineering attitude by his piercing eyes that wouldn't accept no for an answer. I'm going to tear down every piece of clothing that you're wearing, my dear wife.

Amara screams in surprise when he proceeds to rip her blouse and toss it to the floor. Following that, he went over to the bed and sat down, urging her to straddle on his lap, with her core carelessly grinding against his aching bulge.

"Amara," Raha Sitan mumbled as he cuddled her closer. "I love you."

She bit her lower lip to keep from moaning as she felt herself clam up from the tension and his sweet affectations. "I love you too, Raha Sitan."

They continued to kiss, casually biting, with rough and vehement sweeps. Their tongues clashed, but their movements looked like they were dancing to a waltz. His kisses made her drunk, and his touch made her mindless.

His lips then moved to her chin, neck, and down to her mounds, sucking her nipples as he alternated between both. His hands gripped her waist tightly as his slender fingers felt the softness of her skin.

"Raha Sitan," Amara moaned again, her hand clutching a handful of his hair.

"My wife, please say you love me again."

"I love you, Raha Sitan."

"Do you really mean it my dear wife?"

"Yes!"

Then, when Raha Sitan bit her toughened bud, she let out a startled sob. Even though it hurt a little, it felt wonderful.

"I don't want to see you as an object, but I just want to say that you are mine, Amara, and mine alone. I own you, every inch of you. These delicate parts of yours should only affected for me."

It was extremely intoxicating and seductive. A tumultuous, yet pleasurable feeling that left her mind hazy. She desires all of him and wants more. And she didn't give a damn if her timidity made or broke her. She has already made a decision.

She will genuinely devote herself to Raha Sitan tonight.

She took a sharp breath when Raha Sitan's hand started to caress her thighs as it traveled slowly, slipping inside her skirt. His fingers gently rubbed her sensitivity in circular motions. His sensual touch making her lose her rationality. He was teasing her, nudging, and then his fingers touched her bare.