What Do You Want

Once Emily pulled away to take a breath, I watched her caramel eyes rapidly scan my face, unsure of what to even do. Until her hands went to her blouse and she began to slowly unbutton, never breaking eye contact. In my peripheral vision I watched the veins in her hands twitch with her every movement.

I could feel the arousal starting to pool in my thong as she slid her shirt down her arms, exposing her white lace bra. I was mesmerized by every little thing she did, and though this may have been a bit too quick to jump into after all this time, neither of us seemed to care. After four years of craving her, I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity that had only occurred in my dreams.

"we don't have to if you don't want to" I spoke softly. Emilys fingers traced lightly along my jawline.

"Y/n, please?" she whispered back.

I certainly wasn't about to argue with her so I took her hand and guided it to my shirt, allowing her permission to take it off. The fabric slid down my arms and she brought her hand back to trail her middle finger down my sternum to my stomach. My breath hitched as her other fingers grazed over my boobs, eliciting a smirk from Emily.

"everything all right Agent?" she teased.

"mhmm" was all I could manage.

"hey," she gently placed her hand around my throat, barely squeezing, "what happened to you being so responsive?"

"wh-what?"

"you always knew how to use your words, now all I get is a mhmm?"

She knew exactly what she was doing, and my enjoyment of every second was quite evident.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"we'll see" she looked at me while slowly lowering herself to her knees. She swiftly pulled my skirt down, and starting at my ankles, she ran her hand up my leg. Delicately she pushed my thong to the side and dipped a finger into my dripping core. I let out a shaky breath and she kissed my lower abdomen.

"mmm it's nice to know that some things never change" she looked up at me and sucked her finger clean.

I was a mess and she knew it.

"lay down" she guided me to the bed and laid me down gently. "now, tell me what you want"

I could barely form a coherent sentence, let alone tell her 'what I wanted'

"I-i don't know" I stammered.

"you don't know?" she raised an eyebrow at me. "well, then how about we see if we can figure it out"

She slid her slacks off and climbed on top of me, swinging her hair to one side she leaned down and attached her lips to my shoulder.

I closed my eyes, wanting to absorb every second. She kissed her way from my shoulder to my collarbone, and then gently sucked at the base of my neck. I let out a quiet moan and she pulled away.

"so not that" she spoke to herself before she kissed down my chest, and slid the straps of my bra off before removing it all together. Her lips wrapped around my boob, sucking harshly around my hardened bud, causing my hand to fly to the back of her head.

"you like that, but that's not quite the response I'm looking for" she smirked as she pulled away, repositioning herself.

Her head lowered between my legs as she pushed them further apart and began kissing my inner thigh.

"Emily please no more teasing" I begged.

"You wouldn't tell me what you wanted so I'm just going by process of elimination"