Something There

"What the hell" I muttered to myself as I went to answer the door.

"Hotch?"

"You left your phone"

"Oh, thank you" I smiled.

We both stood there staring at each other. It was as if we were both waiting for the other to act on what we evidently wanted. However, we were both too stubborn and reserved to make a move.

"I should, uh get going" he cleared his throat.

I bit at the inside of my lower lip nervously and nodded.

"Oh fuck it" he huffed and brought both hands to my face and he pulled me into him. His lips were soft and tasted of mint chapstick. There was a certain urgency in the kiss that turned me on even more.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't hav-" he stammered as he pulled away.

"Hotch" I interrupted.

He kept talking
"I don't know what I was thinking"

"Hotch" I repeated.

"I just-"

"Aaron" I finally caught his attention.

His eyes were nervous as he jumped between my lips and eyes. I didn't say anything else I just gripped his collar and pulled him back into me. His hands squeezed my waist as we stumbled into my apartment.

His tongue swiped my lower lip as if asking for entrance and I opened my mouth more giving him the okay. His hands ran up my body and he cupped my face trying to pull me further into him as if that was possible. He paused briefly as we both gasped for air.

   "I need you to say right now if you don't want this to go any further" his voice was low and soft.

   "Aaron, I'm okay" I whispered.

   "God I love it when you say my name" he groaned before returning to my lips.  "I haven't been able to keep my eyes off you all night"

Something about him was so igniting.

"Why have you been looking at me" I smirk.

"I've been looking at you because you're the most gorgeous woman I've seen and I can't seem to get my mind off of you."

"Prove it" 

I was feeling incredibly bold. He pushed me up against the wall and that's when he put his body weight against me and I could feel his hard bulge pressed against my leg.

"This is just from looking at you" he growled. 

"What would you like me to do about it sir?" I said in the most innocent voice I could muster.

"Don't start something you can't finish" he warns.

"Oh I'm pretty sure I could help" I allow my leg to apply more pressure to his hard on and he lets out a small groan.

"Do you have any idea how torturous it was to watch Morgan grip your hips" his voice was deep.

 "well I didn't see you jump at the opportunity to dance" I chuckled. 

  "I knew that if I went out there with you I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off you"

   "Mmmm well, I wouldn't have minded" I smirked into his lips. 

"Listen, if we continue we need to be on the same page" he pants. "I think its best we go into this with no expectations.  We both need an outlet to relieve some stress and I think we could help each other out"