Chapter 14

Updated!!! On the wattpad app the chapter stopped when Willow was saying Santa. I have added to it about a thousand more words. You are all very lucky apple allows you to copy words from photos because I would've lost the whole ending of this chapter that I worked really hard on. I only got this done because when I went through safari to look at the chapter it was all there so idk why the app was like very sorry. Okay enjoy I'm going to bed I have work in 5 hours.
=============================================================

"Happy birthday my peanut!" watching her kick and squirm in her crib, lifting her up as her hands come out to hold his face grabbing ahold of his short beard "Oh my god I can't believe my little peanut isn't so little anymore" tossing her up a little in the air looking her over. A year old and already in 18 months catching up to Willow in 3T.

"Lets get you changed and out to eat you birthday breakfast!" making airplane noises as he spins her around the room before laying her down on her changing table. Listening to Willow talking to Maddie as she makes breakfast. "All clean lets go" picking her up carrying her anting to imprint her on him not wanting his baby girl to grow up anymore then she already has.

"Happy birthday my baby!" Maddie taking Ava kissing her all over "Why are you one, you were not suppose to grow up, neither were you Willow, but my little girl was not suppose to" holding her tight to her

Walking into the party room seeing it lines with fake snow and snowmen all over the place all of them looking like the team. "Sow Sow!" Ava shouting as she runs up to all the group of snowmen "I'm glad she likes snow and not spoons" Bucky mumbling to himself and Maddie "I'll get her there eventually" elbowing him.

"Our little girl isn't so little" leaning down to her "Don't remind me" looking at her icy blue dress reminding her of Elsa from frozen. Maddie put Willow in a similar outfit while her and Bucky kept in neutral with light tones to match the icy theme.

The entire team also wearing lighter colored clothes. "Ball!" Ava pointing to the ball pit that was made for all the kids. Bucky walking over picking up Ava placing her in the ball pit as Willow takes the steps off to the side jumping in joining Ava. "Hey hey hey" Jasmine an Isiah walking in with Jada walking in holding Isiah hand "Hi, look at you getting so big" lifting Jada up giving her a kiss.

"You want to go join Ava and Willow in the ball pit?" Maddie asking watching her look over and point "Okay lets go join" taking Jada over dropping her in the pit Willow coming up immedialty giving her a hug and saying hi. Smiling as she walks back to the Jasmine, Isiah, and Bucky. "So I've been wanting to ask" rubbing her hands together "When are you going to give Jada a sibling?"

The couple looking at each other "Are you right now?!" clamping her hand over her mouth reliezing ow loud she was "No, not right now, but we have been talking about it and we were thinking of trying once Jada turns two that way theres almost a three year age gap between them. I love seeing Willow and Ava together and how close in age they are, but you two are home all the time and we still work so we knew we wouldn't be able to handle having two under two like you two...that was a lot of twos"

"I get it...sort of." cringing a little "Its fine, well what about you two" looking between the couple "Are you guys thinking of trying to get a third? Adoption again?" turning to look at each other for a moment. They finally told the team and their friends about the Summer situation, since then its been radio silence about the next move "Haven't talked about it, not sure if its something we want to try again" looking back to the couple. "Well if you decide not to, you guys have two beautiful girls, and if you decide to you'll be outnumbered"

"Ya you got that right" Bucky looking over his shoulder at the girls placing seeing Clint putting Nathaniel in the ball pit watching him and Willow immedilty hug. "So I know this is a kids party but will their be special drinks?" Isiah whispering "Yes, but its limited to two drinks"