Chapter 158

"Lets go!" Maddie shouts from the bottom of the stairs hearing the girls running around. Walking back over to the kitchen as she sits with Atlas as he eats his birthday breakfast "So was a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, a plate of bacon and sausge, and some french toast a good breakfast for your 11th birthday?" smiling at him.

HIs cheeks full of bacon and cereal as he nods his head as he bright blue eyes look at her "I'm so glad baby" leaning over kissing him on the temple. "Watch it!" hearing Willow yell before a lound bang. "Your sisters are driving me crazy" walking over to the stairs to see what they are doing.

"Can you two-oh my god!" watching as both of the girls fall over the railing, frozen as she watches then hit the ground. Running over to check on them "Look what you did" Willow smacking Ava as they both sit up. Maddie now looking at them as they stare at each other "Are you two okay?!" looking over them quickly "We're fine" both of evil eying each other.

"Wait..." Ava eyes opening wide as she now looks up to where they fell from the second floor. "Why aren't we hurt? We fell from the second floor onto tile." looking at the floor.  Maddie eyes widening as she looks between them and now to Atlas as he now stands by them eating his cereal "Ya, how did you guys not get hurt? I broke my arm when I fell down the stairs?" pointing to the stairs with his spoon.

All three of them looking at Maddie as she stands their deer in the headlights. "Uh um I oh uh" unable to form words as the kids all raise a brow at her. "BUCK!" finally calling out for Bucky knowing he was finishing up cleaning his beard.

"Ya?" hearing his voice. "We need to have a certain talk!" shouting back to him. Hearing his footsteps before seeing his shadow on the floor, looking up as Bucky stands their with his shirt half way on. "Talk talk?" him also raising an eyebrow as she nods her head "Ya, the talk talk"

"No birds and bees please, I already learned it in school" Ava saying in disgust. "No not that talk" Maddie confirming "What is the birds and the bees talk?" Atlas asking "Not the time for it" Bucky saying as he is now coming down the stairs buttoning his shirt.

"To the couch" Bucky directing them as he stands next to Maddie "Why do we need to have the talk talk now?" whispering to her as the kids all sit on the couch leaning in talking to one another. "Because your daughters were fighting once again, and they fell from the second floor onto the tile floor and they aren't injured at all and are confused on why they aren't and Atlas is wondering why he had a broken arm when he fell down the stairs." pushing his lips together into a tight line as he looks over seeing the three of them looking at him. "Well they know Steve has the super soldier serum so we just do it like that" Maddie saying.

"Except for the fact mine was used for evil and Steve was used for good....I hate this day" walking over to living room sitting down on the coffee table looking at the kids stare at him.

Feeling his hands beginning to sweat as he wonders where to even start. He has thought about this day many times but now that it's here. His mind is blank.

"We all know who uncle Steve is right?" Watching as his kids nod their heads "and who is uncle Steve to the world?"

"Captain America" Atlas says as he munches on his cereal "Correct, and how did he become Captain America?" Flashing his eyes up to Maddie who stands behind the couch to watch him.

"Some doctor dude gave him super soldier serum" Ava says as she plays with the ends of her hair. "And what does that serum do for Steve?"

"It makes him much taller and stronger and faster than anybody else." Willow answering as she stretches her legs out making her knees and ankles pop. "Good..." looking up at Maddie as she has her arms crossed and has a brow raised waiting for him to continue.