chapter three

Elana pov:

I slept one of the most peaceful sleeps of my life but then I woke up to a sharp pain in my belly. The pup couldn't wait another hour?! I sighed softly and wrote Leo a note so he wouldn't be concerned about my absence then paused a moment to admire his sleeping form before shifting into my wolf form and heading to the cave to give birth. My wolf form was unremarkable in every way it had a dark grey coat and amber colored eyes unlike what you read in most other stories about rare white or black wolves I am completely ordinary and extremely boring... well except for how I got here....

Elana pov: ten years earlier

I was 15 years old at the Time and living with my human family (female werewolves cannot be born only made) and my parents were away for the weekend when someone broke in (alpha Lucien as I would come to learn later) while I was asleep he bit me and carried me away taking me to the rest of the pack I  then had three years of training and classes learning everything I needed to know, I was hesitant at first and tried to escape many times but soon I grew to love my pack and my wolf form and my role as their breeder. I had my first pregnancy just after my 18th birthday, that one was alpha Lucien's but after that I would never know who the father of my pups was...

Elana pov: present day

When I got to the cave alpha Lucien was already waiting for me in his wolf form he always came to help me with my births.
I simply cuddled up to him whimpering in pain as he tried to calm me with his pheromones and hours later after much pain and exhausted the pup was born and alpha Lucien brought him over to me so that I could feed him. I would have to stay in the cave for a few days in wolf form to feed the pup and care for it.

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter, let me know if you like the flashback situation