Introduction

Can and Sanem Divit had conquered the full element of love. Forgiveness has to be the corner piece of having it all. 

      Sanem and Polen were  the polar opposites, both loving the same man. But the most important piece of this puzzle was.....that man. Can Divit loved only one person in his life, had fought for only one woman to spend the rest of his life with, and that was Sanem....

      Polen, in the end had to deal with that, the fact that all those years she had spent with Can Divit, all those times she had begged him to stay with her, all those times she had dropped everything and ran to be with him through some crisis, they had all been for not. They hadn't meant the same thing to him as they had to her....

      So there Polen was, once again on the outside looking in, watching Can and Sanem live this perfect life of family and love.....while she struggled with how she had gone wrong....

      Forgiveness.......that may be good for some. Those like Sanem that always seemed to land on their feet. Those that were so pure and good that opportunities never stopped coming.......

      But Forgiveness may not come so easy to a woman like Polen. She had invested way to much time and energy into their relationship to simply walk away now........so what if she found herself in a mental hospital, so what if she had promised her father that she would work on getting over Can Divit.........That didn't mean she would...

      Sanem Divit had it all, she had the man of her dreams, a beautiful and one-of-a-kind home on their very own Island in the gorgeous waters of the Greek Islands. They had started  their family nestled together on what everyone had come to know as " Divit Island"......

      Can was happy and in love with the only woman in the world as far as he was concerned. He had found his soulmate, the purpose of his life, his destiny........His Sanem. To believe anything different would be impossible for him....she was his whole life.

      Both Can and Sanem trusted that the bad times of their lives were behind them and they only had happiness and love to follow. Forgiveness had set them free........free to live without fear...      

My friends......Here we are at Divit Island. 

I know that most of you thought that Polen would just simply disappear without a fight. But....this is Polen we are talking about. That manipulative and scorned woman of Cans' past.

Forgiveness was not one of her attributes. Even though she graciously accepted the forgiveness of Sanem for all that she had done to her, there was still a price to be paid.

Sorry my friends, but this saga is far from being over. 

So shall we finish this once and for all..........