Wendy's and some other stuff

Audrey's pov

I woke up a few hours after I had fallen asleep and looked over at the hammock. The form of my friend curled up into a tight ball. Her face obscured by the dark, but the levelness of her breath made me think she was asleep. Her hands were curled around her phone. She looked peaceful.

I looked at my clock, seeing the time was 6:30, as quiet as I could, dug through my closet for two outfits. I found two, one that would work for her and one for me, and tiptoed out into the hallway into the bathroom.

I came back a few minutes later and gently shook her awake. "Ives, come on wake up. We've gotta go to school."

With a groan, she sat up and stretched. I handed her the clothes and she went out into the hall and to the bathroom.

I grabbed my backpack, handing it to her. And grabbed my computer. I would just use online textbooks today so she didnt have to go back home. We walked out of my room and out of the door, heading towards school.

Ivy's pov

I was going to be in lots of trouble. He would wake up to find me, well not find me. And I would be home late because I had tutoring today. And I was going to search for the job. So much trouble! But it was worth the few hours of sleep. I dont remember when I fell asleep. I just did. Audrey always makes me feel so safe and happy.

We walked into the building, weaving through the crowds of people. We make our way into our first class, which we luckily have together, and sit down.

____________________________________

~Ringggggg~

The bell finally rings. I wait a minute, packing up slowly so I'm not trampled by the masses. After I finish, I head towards the library.

I shove the door open, my eyes landing on the Avenger in the back corner.

"Hi." He waves. "How're you?"

Hello, I'm good. How about you?

"I'm great. Come on back here and we can start."

I go to the back corner, and sit at the table. I pull out the stuff I have for today.

He starts talking me through each page. Showing me how. He was a pretty good tutor if I had to have one. We get through all my stuff. He asks, "Do you want to share phone numbers? Do you have a phone? I feel like most kids your age do."

Yes I have one. Sure I'll share it. For if I'm sick or your sick or something right? I sign.

He shows me his phone number, I put it in my phone. And vice versa. I send a quick "Hiiiiiiiiii👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻" making sure it's right. Then I head out and leave.

____________________________________

I had wandered around till I found a "NOW HIRING WALK IN INTERVIEWS" sign. This happens to be at Wendy's. BUT I GOT THE JOB! That's a plus.

Not a plus:Father was home.

I opened the door and was dragged in.⚠️ "Where have you been!?"

I point with my thumb towards the outside.

"Really! Do you think I'm dumb?! Where were you?!" He shouted.

I open my mouth, hoping for a sound, but nothing comes out.

"Oh ya! That's right!" He says looking psycho. "I got the stupid being who can't handle a little bit of blood without her voice box shutting down!" He shoves me into the wall, and with a slight cackle, uses his foot to roll a beer bottle towards him.

Bending down and grabbing the bottle, he hits the bottom against the wall, shattering some of it. And then slams those jagged edges into my head.

____________________________________

I blacked out after a little while. Waking up back in the basement, covered in blood. I tried to sit up, but the world tempted to drop out from under me. I took I deep breath, trying to see if I could tell where pain was coming from. Everywhere.

I couldnt text Audrey because she would freak, and I didnt want that. I can not call 991/CPS, my father would kill me if he found out. I have Hawkeye, or Clint, but I feel like he would freak and call CPS too. Furry was my only other option.

I slowly moved my arms and hands to grab my phone, which was cracked, and managed to open contacts. I kept still for a moment, contemplating whether to call or text him. Texting would be pain. But calling could give me up. I went with calling, deciding that I was careful enough.

Furys pov

I was in a meeting with the Avengers. Apparently Spider-kid had found a being with powers. Then my phone rang. I looked at Stark thinking he was prank calling me. Surprisingly he wasnt on his phone.

Taking it out is see the only enjoyable person on my device. NotSteve

"I- I'll be right back." I told the Avengers before standing up and walking out.

It said she wanted to video call. I dont think she'd call without a reason. I turned the camera around and answered.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask.

I dont see anything but a ceiling. But theres a faint clicking sound, like a pen. Morse code.

F-U-R-Y-H-E-L-P

She called me Fury. She must be in deep trouble.

"What's wrong?"

B-L-O-O-D-S-O-M-U-C-H

"Is it yours!?" I was really starting to worry.

Y-E-S

"What happened?" I ask, trying to be calm.

I-D-O-N-T-K-N-O-W

"Ok where are you? I can call you an ambulance."

N-O-A-M-B-U-L-A-N-C-E-J-U-S-T-T-E-L-L-M-E-H-O-W-T-O-S-T-O-P-T-H-E-B-L-O-O-D

"Kid, that's not good for your health. I'll get someone to track you. I can come get you myself."

B-U-T-I-D

"Kid your life is more important. I swear I'm not some pedophile or kidnapper. Just a concerned civilian."

*insert random address but like I've been typing for her*⚠️

Severely injured, calls fury, uses morse code, fury is now coming to help. (Sorry it's been so long, I had writers block but my creative juices are working now)

Word count: 1084