Final Three

Over the next 38 days of the game, I somehow survived. My team came back from our defeat and won all the other challenges. At this point in the game, there are now only three people and I am one of them! Over this game, I have seen many people die, but that has driven me to do the best in every challenge. It is almost time for the final Tribal Council, this is usually when we have to talk to the jury about why we should win but there is no jury. As I walk into Tribal Council for the final time I look around but see only the three of us and Jeff, who is smiling. Then Jeff starts to speak. "Hello final three, normally this is the time when you convince the jury why you should be the winner, but as you know we happen to have no members in our jury, instead you three will be competing in a final challenge, the winner will be the sole survivor. Head back to your camp survivors, see you tomorrow!" Jeff exclaimed, the last part came with his almost signature sinister smile. I walked away from the Tribal Council more nervous than I had ever been. I slept away from the others as there was no point in conversing anymore. Surprisingly I fell asleep pretty fast, and for all I knew, this could be my final sleep, well my last sleep that's not eternal.