All-Stars

I can see Jeff's mouth moving, but no words are coming out to me. Can he not speak? Is this a dream? Am I in shock? What is happening? But before I can figure out what in the world is going on I feel myself fall to the ground, now level with Jeffs Adidas running shoes.

When I awake I hear people talking, but not Jeff. As I slowly wake up I can listen to and put together the other's conversations. Many of them have been to this place before, yet many people still have quiet, scared tones in their voices. I sit up and my eyes finally adjust to the sunlight streaming down on us. The first thing that hints to me as to where I am is something around my neck. I never wear necklaces and I certainly do not wear any kind of scarves, so what is it? My mind goes back to those terrifying thirty-nine days nine years ago, that was both the best and worst time of my life. I peer down and sure enough, bold and center is the Survivor logo. The buff is light purple with skulls all around the Survivor logo. As I look around at everyone around me I notice they are all wearing the same colour buff, we must be on the same tribe.

The guy sitting next to me is the first to speak, "Hey" he says in a solemn, small voice. "My name is Jake." Then something clicks for me, it is Jake from the season just after mine, but that season looked normal and was on TV. Something wasn't right, and I have to figure that out. And suddenly another question popped into my head, was my season ever on TV? What are they doing?

After Jake's introduction, others followed and I introduced myself to the group. While we were all speculating about why we were here, a boat appeared with a person and a letter. One of the guys whose name was ____ walked onto the beach and retrieved the letter. As we all gathered around ___, Jake started reading the 'boatmail'. "Welcome to the new season of Survivor! You have all shown you are capable of winning this game so we are going to kick things up a notch. This is Survivor All-Stars II, Bloodshed. This season is going to be the hardest, most challenging season yet, full of blood, sweat, tears and even more blood. You will have tonight to build your shelter with your tribe and in the morning a boat will be delivered to your camp so you can get to your first immunity challenge. The map is on the back!" -Jeff Probst

After reading that letter, my heart sank to the floor, and I felt that feeling I have never felt since playing for the first time.