The Finale

"Congratulations winners, now time for your next and final challenge!' Jeff exclaimed. We followed him to the next location. When we arrived the only thing I saw were two seats facing each other. Jeff told us to sit down and started to explain what challenge this was. "The final challenge is for you two to decide the winner because we don't have a jury. You will have only five minutes to decide the winner, if you don't decide by that time then you will both be eliminated from Survivor. Good luck, your time starts now." I look nervously at Angie, not knowing how to start this life-changing conversation. "Who do you think should win?" "I should." Angie said confidently. I didn't know what to say after that. "I think you should too." I said in defeat. Angie then looked up at me puzzled by what I just said, "Why would you agree with me? You are supposed to fight against me and tell me that you should win!" "I don't know, I mean I think we both deserve to win but we have to decide." I said sadly. "Have you made your decision yet?" Jeff questioned us. Angie nodded at Jeff's question, and I looked at her in shock. Before I could say anything Jeff asked us who we chose to be eliminated from Survivor, and Angie answered, "I choose to be eliminated." Jeff nodded. I remained speechless and suddenly Angie was on the ground. I looked at her and started to cry, both in victory but also in sorrow for her. I looked up at Jeff and saw him again smirking. "Congratulations you have survived and now you are the Sole Survivor!" Jeff told me. I nodded at him but I felt too sick to speak, I just wanted to go home.
Then I woke up in my bed, I looked around for anyone, but there was no one in my apartment. I got up and looked down at my clothes, I still had the Survivor buff on my neck so that was proof that this wasn't a dream. I walked into my kitchen to get a drink of water and on the counter, I saw a check for 5 million dollars. In the end, things never changed for me, I watched the next season of Survivor and it was a normal one. To this day I still don't know what happened to Jeff for those 39 days or how I was kidnapped. Almost 9 years later I was walking out of my office building ready to get home from a long day of work, and just as I arrived at my car I saw someone standing there. I noticed the Survivor cap and his cargo shorts, it was Jeff. One word ran through my mind, All-Stars.