position

Bruce's pov
It was 6:30 on a Friday morning  I brush my perfect white teeth and brush my raven color hair.  I wanted to look good today for my cru- my best friend vance. I threw this on

 I was gonna be late and so I grabbed a granola bar and rode to school on my bike

I was gonna be late and so I grabbed a granola bar and rode to school on my bike.i got to school to see a blonde boy fighting someone I run to the crowd.Hes.fighting my ex.? Miles thortan. I just go to class. With my mind filled vance look attractive today. As always.

Vances pov
Before school I brushed my teeth and threw

Vances povBefore school I brushed my teeth and threw

On including

I put my hair up cause it's kinda annoying write now. Grabbed a apple on my way out and skateboarded to school. I arrived walking the halls till I overheard miles talking shit about  my Bruce well. My friend.  Then he said the words he should just kill himself he's a fag. I snapped and lost my shirt and threw a punch at him I was winning. As always I saw Bruce in the crowd.
His hair was up like this

Bruce's pov It was the end of the day nobody was at school I was in the library and vance came up

Bruce's pov
It was the end of the day nobody was at school I was in the library and vance came up.  Hey Bruce! I ignored him and walked into a book shelf area he followed  brucey don't ignore me.  I sighed  leave me alon-  I was cut off to him pinning me by the wasit to the wall and his knee between My legs by my crotch cause he alot taller then  me.  Vance ur um hands. Hm?  I point to them  as I'm flustered.  Sorry  he moves his hands look I'm sorry for fighting miles he was talking shit and I sna-  I covered his mouth the principle  was in here and I pushed him into a tight closet and we fell I was ontop of vance I sorta between his legs kinda on his lap. His hands where on my wasit this position was nice I wasn't gonna lie.  What was that  he quietly said with a firm grip on my hips holding me down.  The principle! A-and cause you move  I blushed no I like this position vance  move. I can't to tight  he said obviously lieng the principle will be here for bit cause he's  doing work I sigh.and lay back on chest still on his lap with his hands on my hips. My head on his shoulder. Bruce. What are you doing  vance questioned.  Well we will be here for a bit.hes doing work.  He Hummed. Good. I heard him whisper. He wrapped his arms around my wasit.  Vance I thought you couldn't move. He chuckled in response. Vance. I don't think friends are supposed to be laying like this. I say to the blonde boy.  Well its fine Bruce if you don't mind and you don't mind. It's fine. The  blueish grayish greenish eyed boy said. I don't mind.

1 hour later

We finally got out. I honestly missed how much are bodies where touching. We are now at the local park. It was silent.  I looked  up to him. He's taller then me.  Vance can I just..  I hug him tightly my arms around his neck and his around My wasit every body part was touching. I love physical touch  that was random.  But I like it  he says he's leaning against a swing poll. We haven't let go. I didn't mind one bit. He hummed.  What?   He mumbled something.  Vance please speak up.   He sighed and let go. He's eyes where puffy  Bruce I like like you! I grabbed his hand.  I like like you to pretty boy. He pulled me closer by the hips kissing me deeply I loved it. he won dominance. He left a hickey.  The taller boy pulled back.  Bruce yamda will you be my boyfriend?.   I blushed and smiled hard   yes vance  hopper I will.. we hugged.   Wait a minute did the bad boy vance hopper ask out the random  baseball player? I laugh  hell yeah I did.  He whispered in my ear  Just so you know when we cuddle I'm big spoon.  I laugh. I expected it  I truly loved him.

704 words!!