Sunshine

Vances outfit

Bruce's outfit

Bruce's outfit

Vances povIt's Sunday and I get to see my sunshine at grab n go

Vances pov
It's Sunday and I get to see my sunshine at grab n go. We where very open relationship ship.i put on a nice out fit  kept my hair down and brushed my teeth and skated to the yamdas household. He was already outside.  Hey sunshine  I pick up my skate board. Hey pretty boy.  We interwin fingers. "You look adorable today"  I mention. "A bit taller"  I look down to see his shoes have lifts. And he flushes red. " Well sunshine.  Your short but my short boy. " ( vance is  6'1 and Bruce I's 5'5)  we arrived to the grab n go and I go straight to the pinball machine he gose a buys a coffee bottle.

Bruce's pov
I sigh of course he's at the pinball machine.  Well I'm currently away from him cause he can get mean playing that. Today was supposed to be are day. A tall light skin with dark brown hair a green eyed came up to me.  Hey there cutie.  I get Hella uncomfortable trying to get vances attention.  The random boy backs me up a wall and pins me successfully trying to grind on me.  "Get the fuck off me I have a boyfriend!" I say. Still pinned  " he's probably a bitch.im better sweetheart."  I shove him off. He sexually assaulted me and nobody did shit. "What the fuck! Your a whore."  My eyes water  " I told you I had a boyfriend! And you just fucking dry yk me in fucking public!"  He grabs my coffee thing and throws it on the ground and it shatters and he slaps me. That bitch.

Vances pov
I heard yelling  about someone getting sexually assaulted. And shit.  Then I heard  shatter I went over to the loud noise seeing  Bruce crying with a slap mark on his face and a broken bottle and a random boy. He's the one who got sexually assaulted my Bruce.  All cause of my pinball. I  walked up to the boy and punched him " you bitch hurt my boyfriend  I won't hesitate to kill you." I throw him  to the ground throwing punches left and right. Then I left with Bruce.

At home

Bruce's pov
" You know why I'm pissed." I say.  "I know baby and I'm so so sorry I won't let it happen again your mine im sorry I won't let you get hurt again I promise. "  he says holding my hands looking down at me.  "Fine..I'll let it go. If it happens again ur dead love." I hug him and we fall. He's on the couch  and and I'm on his lap and blush Hella. His hands on my waist and slightly pecks my lips " I like this"  I blush and lay on his chest his arms wrapped around me.

Vances pov
I love him. I love everything about him I love his physical touch his compliments.  Everything. I hate myself for ever letting someone touch him only I can. I look down at the smaller boy. " I love you sunshine."I say. " I love you to baby." He responded.

520 words!!