vans and convers

Vances pov
I didn't wanna get dressed nice so I threw on a plain dark blue hoodie and gray sweat pants and some red and white vans. I'm currently in the library so me and Bruce can "study". I see him arrive wearing  the littlest bit cropped yellow t shirt and jeans and black converses. He sat in front of me opening the science book "ready to study babe?"  I slightly smirk and close the book. "  Actually  sunshine I wanna just hangout. Cuddle. Make out. Give you hickeys" he flushed red.  And groans " baby you need to study. You'll fail science if you don't get this done. "  he taps the pencil on the desk. " okay. What if we at 2?" Hs glances at the clock its  12:09. He sighs " fineI smile brightly walking towards him pulling him in the table in front of me and kiss him. It was aggressive. It was soft. Steady. And nice. It lasted 5 minutes and then we went up for air. My hands where gripping on his hips and his where on my cheeks.  " I rely love you sunshine." I cough " I mean subshine " he flushes. " I love you to vance."

30 minutes later

Bruce's pov
We where on the librarys couch. I honestly was in heaven.  Vance was laying his head between my thighs. Rubbing themThey where sensitive so It was painful but also felt amazing.  I was playing with his blonde curly long hair. Planting random kisses on his face. He was amazing he was mine. He knew it. Even better I was his. And I knew it. Then later I heard kissy noises

Vances  pov
I got up to see the noise and I saw finney pinned to the book shelf with hickeys on his  neck and robin kissing him. I just stepped back as they noticed I was there and they bolted away.  I chuckled then I saw it was 2. " time to study!" Bruce said. " Only if I get to have you on my lap."  He blushes Hella red. " cute." I say " Fine come on!!"   I sat at the table and there followed Bruce and sat on my lap I wrapped my arms around his wasit holding him down rubbing hid thighs with my head on his shoulder he was blushing so red it was adorable. 

398 words not much today sorry I'm busy