pinball

Fluff
Vance teaches Bruce to play pinball oneshot

Bruce's pv
Currently in my last bell math tapping my pen looking hard  at the clock. I was listening to Mr Johnson. I'm a nerves wreck my best friend vance Is gonna teach me pinball later after school. To be honest I am a openly gay man. And I have a massive crush on him.  The bell rung and I gathered up all my stuff and went over to my locker  turning the lock to my code.  Shit I messed up. I retired and got it open. I place most of my belongings in the locker and then my folder notebook and computer in my bookbag. I throw it over my shoulder. And start leaving.  He told me to meet him there after school at grab n go. I had a plain Grey shirt and a light brown flannel and some black sweat pants and red converses.

Time skip

I made it there and I saw him happily standing by the pinball machine  "Hey vance!" I walk towards him and pulls me in front of the machine dropping my bag. And he stands behind me "so you do this! "  He put his hands ontop of mine Gideing ms his body was really close like. His whole body was pressed against mine.  I was living the dream to be honest since he's way taller then me his head was resting on my head . I could feel everything head to toe. I love physical touch his hands where soft on mine. I started playing after 10 minutes of showing.  I literally have no idea why but he was still behind me with his hands on my wasit. I didn't mind I was just confused.  I kept scoring "  your doing amazing Bruce! " seeing him this excited was adorable.  I wasn't as close to his score but i didn't care I just wanted to be with him.

Time skip

I lost like 10 minutes after but we kept hanging out we where just  hanging out currently at park trail bench it was getting late. We started to watch the sunset. " woah.." I swear my eyes twinkled it was really pretty. And I swear I saw vance awe.  " alright sunshine. I'm gonna walk you home alright? It's getting late. I had fun hanging out with you today "  I was leaning against a tree and I felt my face heat up at the nickname.  " sunshine? You know never min-" I was cut off to a soft warm feeling on my lips. It took a second but I realized he's kissing me. I kissed back he held my wasit against the tree my hands on his shoulders on my tippey toes. He pulls back still having a great grip on my hips with a shit eating grin. " I know you like me bruce" he says  " ho-" he cut me off. " the way you heat up and blush around me. Catching you stareing in class. Literally ignoring any dude who askes you out."  I blush hiding my face with my hands embarrassed.  "Don't worry Bruce I like you too. " I remove my hands. " Bruce.   Will you be my boyfriend? "  I heat up. " yes.. yes. YES " I say excited.  And I kiss him him. It was nice one not aggressive or anything.  It was perfect he kissed back holding my wasit rubbing circles in my hips as I was on my tippey toes with my hands in his hair. A bit after he dropped me off at home. I was sad not to be with him but when I got in my room I screamed in my pillow kicking my feet.  I was in heaven.

616 words!!