Depressive state

Triggers:Abuse
Angst/fluff
Bruce pov
I open my book where I write my thoughts.  I start writing " Something I hate to admit is. I have issues with my mother. She's super neglective towards me. Not my sister. The only thing she cares about are my grades.  She never makes me food but she dose with the others. I don't know how to cook. So sometimes I have to go long periods without eating. She is a very aggressive human.  She slaps me when she's mad. She's also a alcoholic.

I close my book rub my eyes which hadn't caught sleep in forever as my stomach growls of the one week and half without food. As my sides hurt after being hit with a belt less then 2 hours ago.

I need vance. I throw on a tan hoodie over my tank that used to be vsnces but I took. And I slip my converses on and all walk out my room right out my house.

I arrive to his house with my hood up and messy hair with bloodshot eyes from tears and eye bags. I climb his roof to his window knocking softy on his window.

I see him sit up as he squinks his eyes to see who it is since it's dark out.I can he makes out it was me as he pushes his window open.

"Sunshine why are you up- wait whats wrong you look sad and fucking tired as hell. " he says softly pulling me through the window and pulling me onto his bed as he closes the window and shuts the curtain.

"Nothing bad.. it's just my mom got really just recently and yk her being neglective  I haven't ate in about 2 weeks or haven't  caught any sleep.." I say looking at my lap.

I picks up my chin to look at him. "  love I know there is more.."  he says smoothly. I take a deep sigh lifting up my hoodie and shirt revealing  deep marks from the belt on my right side as I drop my shirt and hoodie down.

"Oh bruce.."  he says soothingly. He pulls me into a hug. I hug him tight. I needed it. "I'll be right back !"  I nod my head as he opens and closes his door.

Few minutes later he opens then closes his door with  a plate of 2 soft pretzels.  With melted cheese and salt on it. The way I like it. Even cut up, I lightly smile as he places it on my lap and then placed 2 cold dr pepper cans on the nightstand.

~time skip~

I finished eating after vance bandaged me up and gave me a sweet kiss. Currently I'm in his  arms with my head in his chest watching hocas pocas. Then that's when I fall asleep for once in days. I feel his peck my forehead beforehand. I love this man with my whole heart and soul. He's there for me and I'm there for him.

501 words!!